What happened to wp8 grand theft auto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I would be buying it either way but if the delay Is due to the certification process I don't mind! That's what Windows Phone gaming is about.

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't be greedy, penguin ;)

Who knows, maybe if GTA does well on Windows Phone Rockstar will release Max Payne as well. It would be great if they find a way to optimize shooter controls. I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Same for GTA, which STILL IS NOT HERE :'(

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I see what you did there :D
I think they could just make an easy port from iOS with the max Payne game, but yes gta is very overdue, I would play another GTA game on my phone to pass the time, but we don't have any...

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
im really disappointed i mean whats taking so long

im guessing since the android version was so messed up theyre taking time to make sure the wp8 version will run good but still they should atleast update us with some info!

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
What if GTA:SA is Xbox enabled?! That could explain the delay right?

I wonder if other actual XBL games, like FFIII, are given priority and delaying the cert process for non-XBL games and that's why it's taking so long for GTA to be released. This is assuming it really is out of Rockstar's hands, which I'm not entirely convinced of.

Still would prefer max Payne mobile or the walking dead on my phone. Gta san Andreas isn't that great on mobile from what I've heard

I would love to have the walking dead on our phones. Even though I already own it on the 360, I'd buy it again for my WP8. Not sure how well Max Payne would work on phones though. That's a shooter that requires a bit of accuracy and I could see it being a mess with a touch screen.

Agreed. The delay doesn't bother me. The silence does.

Agreed, I've tweeted both Major Nelson and Joe Belfiore and haven't received one single response. We better get it before year's end.

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't plan on buying it, since I only liked the top down GTAs, but I always prefer a better quality game than a quicker release. If they are fixing some of the stuff that went wrong with the android version, I'm all for it!

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I could have stolen a few real cars and gone on a few killing sprees whilst waiting for this game.

It's a good job I'm lazy.

Joking aside, really looking forward to this game but some solid info would be nice. Stinks of incompetence and as usual the end user has to put up with it.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I could have stolen a few real cars and gone on a few killing sprees whilst waiting for this game.

It's a good job I'm lazy.

Joking aside, really looking forward to this game but some solid info would be nice. Stinks of incompetence and as usual the end user has to put up with it.

Fingers crossed that incompetence is actually xbl support and/or 512mb RAM support
(totally not gonna happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo