What happened to wp8 grand theft auto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
IPhone have max Payne mobile so I would be happy with just a port! XD

I meant to reply back to this earlier but forgot until now. I had no idea this was ported to IOS, I checked some videos and it looks surprisingly good. How well it would play, I can't guess without trying it out. If they released it with Moga support, this would probably be the game to push me over the edge and pick up the controller.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I meant to reply back to this earlier but forgot until now. I had no idea this was ported to IOS, I checked some videos and it looks surprisingly good. How well it would play, I can't guess without trying it out. If they released it with Moga support, this would probably be the game to push me over the edge and pick up the controller.

I would definitely buy the controller if they released max Payne with support for it. Max Payne 2 was one if my favourite childhood games and on my wish list for HD remakes so this for me is a must have

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Looking through the comments on the official page for the iOS release, it looks as though the game on iOS and Android still has a fair few bugs, including the load screen bug, but also radio stations only playing ads and other missions crashing on launch.

I'd like to think Rockstar are taking advantage of the fact that none of us have the game yet to refine the experience as much as possible, so 100% of Windows Phone users don't have to experience these glitches. Either way, at this point it's definitely wise to ignore all previous release estimates and accept that it'll only be ready when its ready.

Ashish Kakade05

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Man seriously I'm loosing my patience......why rockstar?????this much delay.....if you are taking so much time then bring 512 Mb devices support too.......😈😈

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I remember on the first week of December that they will release it next week so I expect it to be release after Christmas or before New Year. I think they meant to Next Year, not next week. We should expect it to arrive on our phone next year 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre