What happened to wp8 grand theft auto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Lucky i checked here first before buying. Why wouldn't it be supported on a L1020? Doesnt make any sense, although one reviewer said it works fine.

Anyone tried it on their 1020??

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
And you expect to play highend games on lowend device? C'mon you get what you paid for give it some time dammit.

It played on 32mb RAM. And the graphics are not really classed as high end xD I played through the game already on the big screen but still a little surprising

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
It played on 32mb RAM. And the graphics are not really classed as high end xD I played through the game already on the big screen but still a little surprising

It's high end for a mobile game. I don't know of another mobile game that is open world and has as much going on in the world as this game.

Also comparing consoles to smart phones is never a good idea. The PS2 didn't have to juggle other suspended apps in the background, a fully functional OS, among other factors that eat into the 1GB of memory.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Point taken but look at six guns. That is middle-high end graphics(for mobile) yet plays on 512 mb devices with multiplayer! Don't forget the map size is pretty friggin big :D

Talk4Lig

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Point taken but look at six guns. That is middle-high end graphics(for mobile) yet plays on 512 mb devices with multiplayer! Don't forget the map size is pretty friggin big :D

You still don't get it. It can be playable on 512 mb ram, but it takes time to optimize. And for people that bought cheaper phones with 512mb ram will have to wait. You get what you paid for. Same story

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Decided to buy it and it works fine on a 1020. Default graphics setting work perfectly fine but if you put it on max it kills performance but looks really nice.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Is it tomorrow yet? ;)

Enjoying the game on my 1020. Runs smoothly enough and it's enjoyable to play.

Worth the wait but still not sure if it's overpriced or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon