Questions about some particular xbox games on both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,guys.
I own a Windows Phone 8 (NL620) and a Windows 8.1 laptop.
I don't have an xbox but am a huge fan of xbox games on both windows devices.
I wanted to ask some questions about xbox games,plz answer if you are aware of them.

1-Today,I was playing "Skulls of the Shogun" on wp,awesome game but I have 1 concern,may sound strange coming from a Microsoft Studios game but that is the LANGUAGE.They have tried to hide really foul words by slight changes in spelling.It may be funny for a 17 year old guy like me but my 7 year old brother who was sitting beside me asked what is "cork shucking" (that's how it was spelt) and I was like "uh...uh..I will tell you later."Does anybody know the email address to contact the developers because I am sure children less than 14 also use wp and this kind of language is inappropriate in a kid's strategy game. :(

2-Secondly,recently many games have been released for only 1GB ram devices like Temple Run 2(xbox) and other non-xbox games like Dungeon Hunter 4 ,Subway Surfers,Yeti on furry,Angry Birds Go,Skiing Fred(or something like that) which I would've liked to play as soon as they were released.Do you suggest that I should look for a 1GB ram wp(no contract,just buy) in my price range(around $300 if I get a good A-level result).If yes,then which one?

3-Will xbox games on windows like "Gunstringer:Dead Man Running","Samurai vs Zombies defense","Monsters love candy","Reckless Racing" be ported to wp any time soon,or do the moderators/community on this forum have some email address to contact them?

4-Any games xbox/nonxbox to be released in 2014?(I already know about GTA,Assassin's Creed:pirates,Rayman Fiesta Run etc)

5-On an offtopic note,Is any developer working on an N64 emulator,I use and love all the others :)

I will be really thankful to anyone who answers any of these questions.
P.S:-Sorry if my questions sound a bit stupid.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
2. I recommend you get yourself a device with 1GB ram. The cheapest 1GB Windows Phone is the soon to be released Lumia 525 ( +/- 150$). Its a budget model, so if you want more go for L925.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs