Final Fantasy III finally arrived!

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, will buy! I enjoyed what I played of this on the DS.

This is a BIT expensive?? :eek: dont think alot of people will be buying that :eek:

I hope people buy this, I want more support from Square-Enix. Much rather play a WP8 port of FFVI than the GBA version through an emulator.

Why do we have to pay so much?
The ios/android version is half that

Actually both the IOS and Android versions launched at the same $15.99 price point. They likely went down after so many downloads were sold. So if you want it to be cheaper, better hope it sells well enough.

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, will buy! I enjoyed what I played of this on the DS.

I hope people buy this, I want more support from Square-Enix. Much rather play a WP8 port of FFVI than the GBA version through an emulator.

Actually both the IOS and Android versions launched at the same $15.99 price point. They likely went down after so many downloads were sold. So if you want it to be cheaper, better hope it sells well enough.

I do want it cheaper so I'm being hopeful lol

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
$16... If the price drops to $10 or less I'd buy it in a heart beat. But 16, when IOS pays less is just a scam.

Look above at my last post. The game was originally priced at $16 for the IOS and Android versions as well. They just dropped in price after a sales goal was reached.

Really, before making any claims of scams and such, you should do at least some research before getting worked up over nothing.

tardismatrix22

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Look above at my last post. The game was originally priced at $16 for the IOS and Android versions as well. They just dropped in price after a sales goal was reached.

Really, before making any claims of scams and such, you should do at least some research before getting worked up over nothing.

No need to blow your top, I'm just commenting.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Too expensive :/ I'd rather play FF 6/7/8/9/X on my PC using epsxe and pcsx2
You know, when you like the developer, you pay the price to let them know that you want the sequel to the series, which in this case is the critically and commercially acclaimed Final Fantasy IV.

Do as I do, wait till the Red Stripe deals. They normally cut the price in half.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
You know, when you like the developer, you pay the price to let them know that you want the sequel to the series, which in this case is the critically and commercially acclaimed Final Fantasy IV.

Do as I do, wait till the Red Stripe deals. They normally cut the price in half.

I will definitely buy it on Red Stipe Deals.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
This is a BIT expensive?? :eek: dont think alot of people will be buying that :eek:

Well, if you look at the graphics, this game really is top-notch, plus: FF games are timeless classics. So, the price isn't that bad (better a good game for more bucks than lots of cheap games with IAP for "free". But since it's 16$, it would be nice if it was a cross-plattform purchase, like buy it and play it on Windows 8, WP8 and X360/XBox One with cross-plattform saving (just like some titles on PS Vita and PS3).
I mean, come on, we have the advantage of having our OS developer and videogame console manufacturer in the same house, unlike Android and iOS. Why not make good use of it, MS, and create an experience exclusive to WP8?

But back to topic: I'm definately going to check it out.

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if it saves to the cloud?
I would hate to pay that much, and spend that many hours, only to switch phones and loose all my progress.
Spectral Souls was that way and I don't even want to start a third play of it.
JJ

Mira Fox

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if it saves to the cloud?
I would hate to pay that much, and spend that many hours, only to switch phones and loose all my progress.
Spectral Souls was that way and I don't even want to start a third play of it.
JJ

Pretty sure it doesn't, just like most games. :\

There's a list of games I'm planning to get all or most of the achievements for before I ever switch to a new phone. >_>;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz