Did any one was able to unlock iron man mark 4 from avenger initiative for

avenger alinces?
    01-14-2014 04:10 AM
    I'd also like to know. I started the game, but don't see a way to link it to my MarvelXP account.
    01-17-2014 12:00 AM
    Same here. I sent a ticket 4days back but have not got any response yet

Sent from my a phone
    01-18-2014 03:24 AM
    I'm on a windows surface. I had an update self update yesterday morning. Now when I try to load the app I get a message saying theres an update available in the Google store which isn't available on the surface. Has anyone else run into a problem like this?
    01-18-2014 12:02 PM
    I'm on a windows surface. I had an update self update yesterday morning. Now when I try to load the app I get a message saying theres an update available in the Google store which isn't available on the surface. Has anyone else run into a problem like this?

no problem here on Lumia 920

Sent from my a phone
    01-19-2014 12:33 PM
    same problem with my Windows 8.1 laptop
    01-19-2014 12:54 PM
    Running into the same problem with my Dell Venue Pro. I can't avoid the upgrade attempt. Gives me an error about going to the Google store and I can't click past the message screen. The game is currently not usuable.
    01-20-2014 02:08 PM
    Here is the response I received from Find Answers.

Please know that Marvel: Avengers Initiative [for Windows Phone] does not actually connect to Marvel XP. I don't believe that there will be connectivity in the future, as the developers have no plans to update the app further at this time. That being said, you never know what could happen in the future!
    With that said, I guess I'll be deleting the app from my phone until they integrate MarvelXP since the primary reason I installed it was to get the perks in Marvel: Avengers Alliance (via MarvelXP). It's a fun game, but I have other games I'd rather spend my time playing that don't monopolize my phone's storage.
    01-21-2014 04:22 PM
    Good to know this. Atleast i didn't waste 5$ in it

Sent from my a phone
    01-23-2014 01:47 AM
    I was wondering if you could link your account from Windows Phone 8 to your Windows 8.1 laptop. I played the game primarely on playdom, but it's closing soon, so I downloaded the app for WP and started there. Although not getting too far yet, I dont want to start all over on my laptop and just wanna continue my progress from my Lumia 928.
    04-12-2014 05:29 PM