How to restore game progress

manas16

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am going to do a hard reset but i am not sure what will happen to my asphalt 7 game achievements and progress. Is there any way of restoring it back after the reset?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes but the backup option in settings just backup apps list not app data, and yes before hard reset make a backup of all your images, videos and music on a computer .

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
yes but the backup option in settings just backup apps list not app data, and yes before hard reset make a backup of all your images, videos and music on a computer .

Asphalt 7 is one of the few games that backup game progress to the cloud. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game a few times, and after a few restarts of the game my progress was back.

manas16

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Asphalt 7 is one of the few games that backup game progress to the cloud. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game a few times, and after a few restarts of the game my progress was back.

hey :) so what u did actually? U reinstalled the game and everything came back automatically?

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Just FYI, Asphalt 8 seems to have a cloud backup as well, I just reinstalled the game and it asked me whether to keep the local data or download cloud data.

For A7 you might need to sign into asphalt academy first to backup your save, that's at least when the game now asks me whether to sync cloud data or not.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett