Call of Arena

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Great game! Now hang on as I download it...oh wait, 1GB RAM required...

This seriously looks like a fun game, but the dev should really fix his English.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Great game! Now hang on as I download it...oh wait, 1GB RAM required...

This seriously looks like a fun game, but the dev should really fix his English.

i think its from a Japanese dev.

If you check what others games are similar, you see what could be some other gems but they haven't been translated. MS/Nokia should really hype these games.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Little annoyed now. Just did the update and it wipe all my progress. I tried to recover account but apparently i didn't create one though i was given the award in game for doing that task :-(.

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Can't update and can't play. So stressfull. Update make lost the upgrade? Hope i don't lose the progress. I already have level A gladiator

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Can't update and can't play. So stressfull. Update make lost the upgrade? Hope i don't lose the progress. I already have level A gladiator

i had same issues, then i noticed update and thought that it was the reason the game wasnt loading, plus the new features it added seemed cool so i jumped at it. Now ive lost my lvl 35 school and i had 3 grade A gladiators. Not happy. Now im having to start over :-(

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
i had same issues, then i noticed update and thought that it was the reason the game wasnt loading, plus the new features it added seemed cool so i jumped at it. Now ive lost my lvl 35 school and i had 3 grade A gladiators. Not happy. Now im having to start over :-(

Update.....

After trying all day and being ppresented with the connection error message, i had resided myself to having to start everything again but after finally getting into the game, i was met with my old profile but the save state was a few hours out as some of the building i upgraded had reverted to previous level. Oh well, at least i got it back and the new alliance feature is present.

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Just updated the game.
well just lucky that i don't have to start all over again.
the alliance updated quite fun
i hope they can make like a tournament thing all the way to rome hehe..
sorry fot my unfluent english

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just updated the game.
well just lucky that i don't have to start all over again.
the alliance updated quite fun
i hope they can make like a tournament thing all the way to rome hehe..
sorry fot my unfluent english

No worries. Did u join an alliance of make one?

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I make an alliance want to know the feature lol. Seem like there have alliance war feature. Are u already joining an alliance that solid enough?
i am wondering in this wpcentral not many played COA since only u and me replying this thread lol

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I make an alliance want to know the feature lol. Seem like there have alliance war feature. Are u already joining an alliance that solid enough?
i am wondering in this wpcentral not many played COA since only u and me replying this thread lol

i made an alliance, its called Onslaught. Yeah, as we seen, if a game not xbl enabled, not many ppl look at them. Also, this game is hidden in the store but its good and should be promoted more. Might send message to editors to highlight this game.

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Agree with you. This game should be more promoted since have a unique theme. I want to disbanded my alliance but people keep entering. Well maybe i should stay for a while. The alliance war have already started. Many people are strong. I guess gonna lose this one hehe

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Agree with you. This game should be more promoted since have a unique theme. I want to disbanded my alliance but people keep entering. Well maybe i should stay for a while. The alliance war have already started. Many people are strong. I guess gonna lose this one hehe

Lol, i tried the alliance war but it wasnt what i expected. You fight this massive boss that gets stronger the more energy u take from him. I lost obviously, my team wasn't strong enough :-(. My alliance is down to one, me but its ok im claiming the league table :). We really do need more ppl though. This game is epic. Plus for a f2p with iap, the dev has designed it in such a way u don't need to use real money

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Got at third place on alliance war. I focus on 1 battle only. Well my member many but low level almost. I guess many people don't really realize that they have to do daily combat lol. Hope many people play this game and contributing on this thread

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Got at third place on alliance war. I focus on 1 battle only. Well my member many but low level almost. I guess many people don't really realize that they have to do daily combat lol. Hope many people play this game and contributing on this thread

congrats on the 3rd place finish. Im trying to win the new alliance war but my team though 8 members strong aren't really helping. Still, lead by example.

JetaSenpai

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
i need help urgently.. You know how you can have gladiators defend your loot or what ever? How do i change the defense set up cause i got new gladiators i want to use for defense. Please help!

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi jetasenpai
glad u like the game
to make ur gladiator to defend ur school just go to combat ground building then click option war.
u can choose 3 ur best gladiator to defend when other player try to plunder.
however ur chosen gladiator can not be used to plunder other.
that can reset ur defender.
sorry for my unfluent english

Breadtruck

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi JetaSenpai,

You can visit the Combat Ground building and press the war button to change your defence set up. You CAN use the same defenders to plunder others, but if you use them to occupy somebody after plundering them, they will not be available to defend your school.

On a separate note, I would like to extend my invitation to all the Call of Arena players here to join our alliance - Ahchoo. We're pretty new, our alliance was formed by four real life friends and we're now between level 32-39. Our alliance is at level 2, and we would like to advance further. We need active players that would like to join our circle of friends and help this alliance unlock more functions and continue to level up. Considering that we only had 4 people for the last alliance war and we ranked 3rd in our arena, I think we're doing okay. Please send a message to Breadtruck in game or request to join Ahchoo if you're interested.

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs