Call of Arena

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes it's very difficult. I think we have to be vip to get one. To be the truth i only have two S gladiator.

as you mentioned that, i used my Nokia voucher to purchase vip creds(only to lvl2) and was able to get legde gladiator Hannibal. I have noticed that other players have Spartacus, Joan of Arc and Crixus all of whom are very powerful. I hope ur vip level doesn't determine who you get as i suspect lv8 would be needed for Spartacus :(

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Waw i envy you. I can't spare money upgraded to vip. Just have to based on my luck. Legendary gladiator is very powerfull. I think spartacus maybe one of the top gladiator

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Waw i envy you. I can't spare money upgraded to vip. Just have to based on my luck. Legendary gladiator is very powerfull. I think spartacus maybe one of the top gladiator

believe me, if i didn't have the Nokia voucher creds, no way would i have paid for vip. Also, after partaking in a few "quick matches" i noticed most of ledge gladiators are from the Spartacus B&S tv series. Also got obliterated but someone who had unlocked Leonidis.

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
believe me, if i didn't have the Nokia voucher creds, no way would i have paid for vip. Also, after partaking in a few "quick matches" i noticed most of ledge gladiators are from the Spartacus B&S tv series. Also got obliterated but someone who had unlocked Leonidis.

You have only three heroes from Spartacus series. Spartacus, Oenomaus and Crixus. Others include Lancelot (strongest hero), Leonidas (2nd strongest) Alexander, Arminius, Hannibal, Joan of Arc, Vercingetorix

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You have only three heroes from Spartacus series. Spartacus, Oenomaus and Crixus. Others include Lancelot (strongest hero), Leonidas (2nd strongest) Alexander, Arminius, Hannibal, Joan of Arc, Vercingetorix

how did you get that information. I have been searching the net for that ;). And is Lancelot really the strongest? Would have thought its would have been Spartacus considering the nature of the game??

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
how did you get that information. I have been searching the net for that ;). And is Lancelot really the strongest? Would have thought its would have been Spartacus considering the nature of the game??

I have been fighting others a lot, plus you can always check your in-game friends map and see their heroes and skills. The reason why Lancelot and Leonidas are so strong, is because they have rare healing skills, that really puts them ahead. You cannot learn these skills at skill center, at least for now. E.g. two heroes with the same stats face each other and one of them has a healing skill (justice block or spirited move), chances are that the other would get his *** handed to him. Agility plays important role here, since it increase the chance of block and critical strike.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been fighting others a lot, plus you can always check your in-game friends map and see their heroes and skills. The reason why Lancelot and Leonidas are so strong, is because they have rare healing skills, that really puts them ahead. You cannot learn these skills at skill center, at least for now. E.g. two heroes with the same stats face each other and one of them has a healing skill (justice block or spirited move), chances are that the other would get his *** handed to him. Agility plays important role here, since it increase the chance of block and critical strike.

thanks for the info. You must be at a high level to battle all these varied opponents. Also, didn't know you could check skills of glads in your friends school. Thanks for that info.

Update.... After using the info above, i checked the glads of the tutorial trainer and saw all the lege glads. Noticed that there wasn't a hammer class though??

Last edited:

Tykes1

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the info. You must be at a high level to battle all these varied opponents. Also, didn't know you could check skills of glads in your friends school. Thanks for that info.

Update.... After using the info above, i checked the glads of the tutorial trainer and saw all the lege glads. Noticed that there wasn't a hammer class though??

Hello,

To answer a previous statement you made, it doesn't matter how much money you spend on the game as long as your tavern can receive leg glads you can get anyone! It's all about luck to be honest! I've already got 6 leg glads (I'm nearly level 70) and they were all from free refresh. Also there is a hammer leg glad as I have him, his name is Arminius and is extremely powerful.

Tykes

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I guess tykes1 is right.
i just got lancelot for freee.
guess i got lucky this time.
finally the effort to refresh the tavern got paid off.
don't ever got bother to refresh the tavern i think

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I guess tykes1 is right.
i just got lancelot for freee.
guess i got lucky this time.
finally the effort to refresh the tavern got paid off.
don't ever got bother to refresh the tavern i think

niceeee, got lance too. Just need one more to complete trident to defend school.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

To answer a previous statement you made, it doesn't matter how much money you spend on the game as long as your tavern can receive leg glads you can get anyone! It's all about luck to be honest! I've already got 6 leg glads (I'm nearly level 70) and they were all from free refresh. Also there is a hammer leg glad as I have him, his name is Arminius and is extremely powerful.

Tykes

i checked another high lever player and saw they too had Arminius and have to agree, his stats are beast.

Tykes1

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
i checked another high lever player and saw they too had Arminius and have to agree, his stats are beast.

Yeah he is good, probably not the best glad but is one of the top ones! Also little tip for you guys, don't level your leg glads until you have the technology "Nutriology" as it increases stats received when leveling up by 2 points per level.
For example instead of getting:
Vitality: +7
Strength: +8
Dexterity: +7
When your glad levels up, you will instead get something like
Vitality: +8
Dexterity: +8

This might not sound like much but trust me it's worth it over 35 levels!
2x35 = 70 extra stats distributed between the 3 attributes WILL make all the difference at higher levels!

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah he is good, probably not the best glad but is one of the top ones! Also little tip for you guys, don't level your leg glads until you have the technology "Nutriology" as it increases stats received when leveling up by 2 points per level.
For example instead of getting:
Vitality: +7
Dexterity: +7
When your glad levels up, you will instead get something like
Vitality: +8
Dexterity: +8

This might not sound like much but trust me it's worth it over 35 levels!
2x35 = 70 extra stats distributed between the 3 attributes WILL make all the difference at higher levels!

Thanks for advice.

Last edited:

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you have him? Can you please post screenshot with more info? I mean look, name, type etc.
Sorry dont have him yet. It seems they introduced a be class aswel, "tamer". I want to get one of those first and see how they stack up against everyone else.

I checked another player who was at lvl70 and had already started to upgrade all of his stuff to level 8. Guess he had lots of cash in reserve. He also had every leg glad apart from the new Tamer leg.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Update notices already pop up but still can't downloaded. Guess still not roll out in my region

Try using sysapp pusher. It's very good for updates. I've upgraded to wp8.1 so the new auto update function works great, though the app has randomly quit on me a few times since the update. I guess it still needs to be optimized.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs