Dungeon Hunter 4

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok,this might be a wierd question but I just played dh4,what I want to ask is that how do you quit the game??since dh4 just became a game for my 512mb device so I'm pretty much a newbie.though I played it on my windows 8.1 laptop before but I don't remember that how I quit the game on that device.so,any suggestions??
(btw I have gdr3 developer preview installed so thankfully I can close the game when I press the back button for long but how can you actually quit it from within the game)

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok,this might be a wierd question but I just played dh4,what I want to ask is that how do you quit the game??since dh4 just became a game for my 512mb device so I'm pretty much a newbie.though I played it on my windows 8.1 laptop before but I don't remember that how I quit the game on that device.so,any suggestions??
(btw I have gdr3 developer preview installed so thankfully I can close the game when I press the back button for long but how can you actually quit it from within the game)

Go to 'maps' and press back button

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

This is the way the team told me how to exit. If KrisJoeEll's way works then there are apparently two ways to go about it!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
yup,krisjoeell's method worked,however Ryan,can you ask your team to make restoration of potions in offline mode also??? :(

I can mention it but I can't make any promises, haha. Basically that type of system would be easy to override by changing the time/date on your device which turns into an endless supply of potions. It might be a tough sell to the Dev team ):

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I can mention it but I can't make any promises, haha. Basically that type of system would be easy to override by changing the time/date on your device which turns into an endless supply of potions. It might be a tough sell to the Dev team ):

Oh,ok,I understand,no problem. :)
BTW do you mind me asking why Asphalt 7 has suddenly jumped from $0.99 to $4.99?? :'(

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
BTW do you mind me asking why Asphalt 7 has suddenly jumped from $0.99 to $4.99?? :'(

Honestly, I have no clue. I saw that notice this morning as well and it caught me off guard. It could be so that it mimics the prices on other platforms(?) but I don't even know the prices on iOS/Android off the top of my head. I'll have to see if I can find anything else out about it on Monday when people are back in the office.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I have no clue. I saw that notice this morning as well and it caught me off guard. It could be so that it mimics the prices on other platforms(?) but I don't even know the prices on iOS/Android off the top of my head. I'll have to see if I can find anything else out about it on Monday when people are back in the office.

sorry to bother you but just one last question:-does dh4 allow cloud saving??like of I delete the game and reinstall it,can I continue from my last saved progress.i can't update to the version that arrived day before yesterday.when download is about 75% done,my internal storage gets used up and download fails.even though downloading of update has not been completed and still starts from the beginning,the game's space has jumped from 1.4GB before the update and 2.1gb now after failed update.could you help me out??? :-/
:( :'(

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
sorry to bother you but just one last question:-does dh4 allow cloud saving??like of I delete the game and reinstall it,can I continue from my last saved progress.i can't update to the version that arrived day before yesterday.when download is about 75% done,my internal storage gets used up and download fails.even though downloading of update has not been completed and still starts from the beginning,the game's space has jumped from 1.4GB before the update and 2.1gb now after failed update.could you help me out??? :-/
:( :'(

I believe that DH4 does local saving but I'm not sure how it works on Windows entirely. Basically on other Operating Systems, you have the choice to uninstall the game but then keep the local data (character info, progression, etc.) so if you choose to install the game again you essentially don't lose any progress. I can't test it out because our Windows devices are on loan out right now with a few people who are traveling. Can anyone else comment on this?

If you end up having to restart and made any purchases, let me know and I can give you a link to get in touch with our support team to reimburse you for those on your fresh start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett