asphalt 8 instalation problem

iamjosf

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
hello,im using lumia 720 updated ver.
ive 2.1 gb free space phone memory.
but i cant install asphalt 8..it says there is no enough free space..!:shocked::cry:
what to do?

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
hello,im using lumia 720 updated ver.
ive 2.1 gb free space phone memory.
but i cant install asphalt 8..it says there is no enough free space..!:shocked::cry:
what to do?

You need at least 2.6 to 2.8 GB free. If that doesn't work try installing through SD card.

iamjosf

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
thank u bro, bt
i cant dwnload it to the PC.while trying to download it to the pc,it sends a mail consisting the instructions to dwnload jst with the phone itself;but not to the pc.
do you have the link to get the game dwnload into the pc?

nikhilmistri

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey i am also facing the same problem. I am using L 720. I have 2.4 gb of free space..... But it still says not enough memory.... I also have the xap file on my sd card... But the game is not showing in the store under sd card... Any one please help to resolve

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey i am also facing the same problem. I am using L 720. I have 2.4 gb of free space..... But it still says not enough memory.... I also have the xap file on my sd card... But the game is not showing in the store under sd card... Any one please help to resolve

You have to restart your device after copying the .xap file into the SD card.

nikhilmistri

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I got the new copy of game .... But still my phone is not able to identify the game..... What must be the problem..?..... I have 2.4 gb of free space .

Carlos De la Rosa

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the problem in a worse way. I have 3.6 gb of free space in my Lumia 720, I've downloaded it by all the ways (Windows Phone Store, PC) and it gives me the "space required" error when I do it through the store, or another error when I try to install the last version from SD card. Can somebody help me here? Last time I've had the same problem, I've solved the problem by hard resetting the phone, and I don't want to to it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium