Asphalt 8 :Airborne How much storage space it requires ?

mikedcracker

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have 1.7 gb free space in phone memory still I get error low storage space . Someone can please tell me how much space does the game require ?
I am trying to install game via SSD card installer

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Some ppl say that you need to have around 3.5GB free space to be able to install it directly from the store on your phone. But it only takes around 2.5GB after the installation.

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
u shud sideload it, here is what you should do--> go to windowsphone.com - login with your Microsoft id, search for asphalt 8 - scroll down to bottom until you see 'download and install it manually' and click on it - chill out till it downloads - connect your phone to your pc - copy the set up file you downloaded to your sd card - disconnect your phone from your pc - restart it - open store - there should be a SD card category there (might take some time to appear if u r doing it for the first time) - open SD card category, it will show asphalt 8 - install it.
the game set up is ~900 MB, after install it takes 1.4 GB. I installed it on my phone when it had 2.4 GB free space.

rpkay

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
2.20gb is required to install &1.4gb is the installation size

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Hakkim Nadapuram

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I have 1.7 gb free space in phone memory still I get error low storage space . Someone can please tell me how much space does the game require ?
I am trying to install game via SSD card installer

Last week Asphalt 8 has an update and i tried to update.
My phone is on out of space.
I uninstalled items 1 by 1. And tried each time. I have Lumia 1320. Only ut has 8 gb total internal memory out of this 1.2 gb other storage,2.1gb System,and balance apps,app data,temporary etc.
Almost i uninstalled every apps and games and got 3 gb free and i tried to install asphalt, but its not possible.
Again i made space upto 3.3 gb and downloaded asphalt download finished and almost installation finished, at last after 85% phone has a message low memory and installation failed,also it made huge temporary file upto 900mb.
**** Windows phone. I restored factory settings and again installed full apps and games.
At this time i made first installation Asphalt 8.
We can understand For installing Asphalt 8 we need more than 3.4 gb space.
This is my experience not anticipation.
By, thank you

Last edited:

Cookit456

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
i have freed up at least 3.30 gigs of memory and yet it still says i am full can someone please tell me how i can download it or fix the download i don't have an SD card so i cant use that method nor do i have the money to get an SD card so i need a different fix for this any help you can provide would be helpful :)

Deexxter

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
hi i m using lumia625 it just need 3.5 gb space for installing asphalt,after installation it should take about 1.5gb there is no need of memory card to install his game do one thing, you should clear some space up to 3.5 gb and install & enjoy the game

Harizz_01

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
My asphalt if fully downloaded and no problems about low memory....but when I played its caused a lag and it suddenly out from a game....I don't know why.Can somebody tell me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077