Minion Rush: Will there be a update for minion rush to get BEACH and MALL stages?

Rajeev4yu

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
In my android im having BEACH and MALL Stages but in My Lumia 520 I have only 3 stages. Will there be a update for this?
Plz help me out.
Thank you.

BOMBARDER1097

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
While reading around i found some stuff saying that only iPhones and androids can get these updates. I have a L521 so this is very bad news for me.:cry: I have played the other levels and they are so awesome! So i am hunting around for any news about the update being released to windows phones also (that's how i found this post.), but I'm sorry to break it to you but windows phones currently have no way to get ANY of the new updates that more expensive phones get.:eck: If you find any news about it being released for us let me know! I'm really hoping they do.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've talked about this on other threads and these updates won't be coming to Windows at the moment. It mainly has to do with development timelines for when Minion Rush launched on Windows and those updates went live on other platforms. However, moving forward we will be porting all updates from Minion Rush over to the Windows platform so new content is definitely headed this way!

Sportacus11

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I've talked about this on other threads and these updates won't be coming to Windows at the moment. It mainly has to do with development timelines for when Minion Rush launched on Windows and those updates went live on other platforms. However, moving forward we will be porting all updates from Minion Rush over to the Windows platform so new content is definitely headed this way!

Awesome news!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

zeemoh

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
There's a new location update on android and iOS namely Anti-villain League... How come wp is left out? Any reactions Gameloft_Ryan?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
There's a new location update on android and iOS namely Anti-villain League... How come wp is left out? Any reactions Gameloft_Ryan?

Not sure if I have mentioned this earlier in the thread or not but Windows will be getting these updates. It really just boils down to getting all of the updates that have previously come out ported over to Windows and then approved. This takes time, sadly, but our Dev team working on the ports is going as fast as they can!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans