In my android im having BEACH and MALL Stages but in My Lumia 520 I have only 3 stages. Will there be a update for this?
    Plz help me out.
    Thank you.
    01-25-2014 10:00 PM
    That's what I want to know too :/ ******* tired of this.
    Rajeev4yu likes this.
    01-25-2014 10:04 PM
    Game is getting crashed frequently after the last update.. Are you facing this problem?
    01-25-2014 10:08 PM
    While reading around i found some stuff saying that only iPhones and androids can get these updates. I have a L521 so this is very bad news for me. I have played the other levels and they are so awesome! So i am hunting around for any news about the update being released to windows phones also (that's how i found this post.), but I'm sorry to break it to you but windows phones currently have no way to get ANY of the new updates that more expensive phones get. If you find any news about it being released for us let me know! I'm really hoping they do.
    03-03-2014 09:37 AM
    No,there won't be an update on Mall and Beach
    03-03-2014 12:24 PM
    I've talked about this on other threads and these updates won't be coming to Windows at the moment. It mainly has to do with development timelines for when Minion Rush launched on Windows and those updates went live on other platforms. However, moving forward we will be porting all updates from Minion Rush over to the Windows platform so new content is definitely headed this way!
    Sportacus11 likes this.
    03-04-2014 01:59 PM
    I've talked about this on other threads and these updates won't be coming to Windows at the moment. It mainly has to do with development timelines for when Minion Rush launched on Windows and those updates went live on other platforms. However, moving forward we will be porting all updates from Minion Rush over to the Windows platform so new content is definitely headed this way!

Awesome news!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    03-04-2014 06:24 PM
    There's a new location update on android and iOS namely Anti-villain League... How come wp is left out? Any reactions Gameloft_Ryan?
    03-20-2014 07:11 PM
    Asphalt 8 currently 3 updates behind.
    And judging by Asphalt 7, Minion Rush won't be getting updated until Minion Rush 2 comes out.
    03-22-2014 05:56 AM
    There's a new location update on android and iOS namely Anti-villain League... How come wp is left out? Any reactions Gameloft_Ryan?
    Not sure if I have mentioned this earlier in the thread or not but Windows will be getting these updates. It really just boils down to getting all of the updates that have previously come out ported over to Windows and then approved. This takes time, sadly, but our Dev team working on the ports is going as fast as they can!
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-24-2014 05:59 PM