Getting Flappy Birds game

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
A free game on IOS. You have to tap the screen to keep the bird in flight and pass it through a moving background. One hit, game over. Frustration level at Maximum.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, they have no twitter or facebook account, but they do have an email, so I guess if we all email them, then that could do something. They say on their website that they're a small Vietnamese company so I'm not sure how much support they'll give.

contact@dotgears.com

Also, if you're productive in life, make sure you email them to NOT bring this game to WP. Seriously, my sister plays this game non-stop. It's almost as bad as when Temple Run came out.

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Under normal conditions, I'd campaign for cross-platform support of popular games, but in this case I have to ask....is this something we *really* want?

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Under normal conditions, I'd campaign for cross-platform support of popular games, but in this case I have to ask....is this something we *really* want?

Considering it has more than a million downloads on Android alone, and very similar numbers on iOS, it may be that "must have app" for younger people who are buying a WP soon. Though the lack of multiplayer makes this game, in my eyes, to be nothing more than a fad that most people will drop within the next two-three months ala Draw Something.

jfmanzo

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Flappy BIRD folks, no plural. Flappy Bird. Installed it on my ipad yesterday and played for a long time. Very addictive. No it's nothing like tiny wings, it's a bit like Line Birds except long pressing does nothing- one tap, one flap and controls are very hard. Medals aren't defined but I know through hundreds of attempts that making it through 10 barriers earns you a bronze medal and 20 a silver. Most attempts, you die immediately or after one or two barriers. It's like playing slots or pull tabs- you lose, you try again; a game takes seconds. No power ups, no customization, no change to themes, very very simple and very good for what it is. Can't wait to get it on my 1520 so I can put the ipad back in mothballs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett