Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is here!!!!

canepro

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
are they any cheat for the game.... stuck at a point can't move any further... by the way I'm using a 920 and it works...just crashes a little.

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I am personally not enjoying the game very much, largely due to the controls.

I have a HTC 8x, so fairly "small" screen, but a game like this really needs Moga support imo.

As such I haven't touched it much after installing because its just not an enjoyable experience. Might uninstall and wait for Moga support.

Keep this is mind if you are thinking of buying. Trial would have been nice.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
The game hasn't crashed once since finishing the missions which is great. Was able to take all gang territories without a problem. I know it's not necessary for 100% but it makes other missions and tasks a lot easier if you're not being shot at..plus it generates a lot of cash! Still saving regularly though just in case. 72% done.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Knowing I may get the Icon, I didn't really play through this yet. Happy I waited because it plays and looks so much better on the new phone! Hopefully the controls don't put me off throughout the game.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
The game hasn't crashed once since finishing the missions which is great. Was able to take all gang territories without a problem. I know it's not necessary for 100% but it makes other missions and tasks a lot easier if you're not being shot at..plus it generates a lot of cash! Still saving regularly though just in case. 72% done.

Spoke too soon. Went back to Las Venturas and not long after getting into a vehicle, the game crashed. Managed to do what I needed to do on foot without any more crashes but fack knows how I'm going to do the courier jobs in Venturas?!? The game starts to lag immediately after getting into a vehicle there.

Anyone else experienced this?

Nokia1020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
^^ wow Nick, that's quite an accomplishment in itself that you got that far... How are your eyes? Lol the eye strain gets to me after about 45 minutes of play. Also would be interested to hear how your battery life was if you didn't have the phone plugged in all the time. What phone are you using?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 via Tapatalk

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
EDIT: Nick I assume you are using a 1020 as per your username...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 via Tapatalk

Yep..using a 1020.

Got 100% on the game in early march. Some of the requirements were very hard but I got there in the end. Just wish they updated it before I completed it as the update bought a few fixes and performance improvements.

Great game though.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
An update? Hmm. Might consider reinstalling on my 920 to see if it's playable now.

Edit: Just tried it out. Definitely an improvement, maybe even playable, but I dunno. Without cloud saving I feel I should save my time until I'm playing on a handset I know I'll be able to reach the ending with.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire