Why do we have to pay for the games that are free on other platforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
And another one:
People don't care about the worldwide sale of the phone and other things. When I buy a phone I want to play what game wants my mind.
Nobody will ever care about such market things. If the device and the market don't satisfies people, people won't buy it.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone is 3% worldwide.
Why?
Because people seek free games and free apps.
If I see Asphalt 8 free on Android and on Wp it's paid, it's logic to buy Android.
Same thing if a man loves Angry Birds. He won't buy a WP to pay for the game, he'll buy an iOS.

I disagree with you here. While a small % may shop based on cost of apps I would say the main thing people shop for is if the phone does what they need it to do. Based on your logic nobody would have WP since they would all get Android or iOS and root the devices to get free apps.

Mark section

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone is 3% worldwide.
Why?
Because people seek free games and free apps.
If I see Asphalt 8 free on Android and on Wp it's paid, it's logic to buy Android.
Same thing if a man loves Angry Birds. He won't buy a WP to pay for the game, he'll buy an iOS.

asphalt 8 is free on wp as well.
Also about angry birds. They are only free on ANDROID. Not even in iOS.
Angry bird free version is full with adds even unplayable. Have not you seen reviews?

Angry birds went free twice last year on wp. They didn't even once on iOS thought they had games for over 3 year.
Also currently Disney games are free on wp. They were never free on iOS or on android.
*faceplam*

Sent from my a phone

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
As far as i know WP is Microsoft so they can do a lot about it.

And what you guys think about games not being up to date, and getting some games later?

A group of terrorist uses windows to plan and set up an attack on a US Embassy.

As far as I know windows is Microsoft and they can do something about it. (This is your logic)

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean you buy a smartphone as a gaming machine?
If the smartphone is not designed for gaming, why then I buy a quad core 2.20 GHz phone with 2gb ram and adreno gpu? To surf the facebook? =)) I can start the browser even with my old nokia c3-00 150 mhz 64 mb ram.
Paul May said:
I disagree with you here. While a small % may shop based on cost of apps I would say the main thing people shop for is if the phone does what they need it to do. Based on your logic nobody would have WP since they would all get Android or iOS and root the devices to get free apps.
Based on my logic, if the Android and iOS users can root their phone to get free games, why Microsoft don't give us more free games and apps if on WP you can't install a custom rom? Where is the advantage of buying a Windows Phone? But not, nobody has even asked MS to do something like that.
The problem is that the WP users are limited by iOS and Android but anybody won't change the situation.

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
asphalt 8 is free on wp as well.
Also about angry birds. They are only free on ANDROID. Not even in iOS.
Angry bird free version is full with adds even unplayable. Have not you seen reviews?

Angry birds went free twice last year on wp. They didn't even once on iOS thought they had games for over 3 year.
Also currently Disney games are free on wp. They were never free on iOS or on android.
*faceplam*

Sent from my a phone

Then why WP won't be the better platform where the game is free and fully playable?
No, it must be under Android or iOS if not the equal.

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Then why WP won't be the better platform where the game is free and fully playable?

No, it must be under Android or iOS if not the equal.
Because its not up to the platform to set the prices. Developers and publishers do. Also don't forget that angry birds for example has been enhanced with Xbox Live support.

Either way, this thread is going nowhere. You'll just keep on insisting publishers owe you their software for free.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion