Paul, feel free to do what you would like with this thread. I don't want to make another thread for throne wars but we are in a wpcentral alliance, already max members with max being 50 which is kind of low. Needing a good consistent way of communicating. Anyone from the alliance post here so we can see how many will use this.
    01-29-2014 06:46 PM
    Okay, then. (I'm TheTraveler from the game, by the way, 11-character limit on usernames)

Won't a WPCentral Group (yes, those exist) be more secure than this? Well, that will be way less visible, but there may be rival alliances in here.
    danj210 likes this.
    01-29-2014 06:48 PM
    I'm game for finding a good way to communicate without using the in game mail as that seriously spams the phone with toast notifications. I hope they add settings to separate some of the notifications that come via toasts. I want the building notifications of completion and such, but not the mail notices for example.

Oh BTW, in game name is ZenBlade.
    01-29-2014 06:49 PM
    Toast notifications are broken for me, in-game chat is broken for me.

*sigh*

Well, what level are you at? I'm at level 16 or so.
    01-29-2014 07:01 PM
    You'll level up into the 20's pretty quick.

And good point, communication here would be visible to rivals, we have a group chat now. Just gotta make sure no rivals try to get in! In fact other players notice what alliance im in and say how they are a reader of the site.
    01-31-2014 11:09 AM
    We now have an official GroupMe channel for alliance members. If you're in the alliance and haven't received a GroupMe invite yet, please mail me within the game or PM me here with your username and email address. Our alliance uses GroupMe chat exclusively instead of in-game chat (we're trying to cut down on alliance mails). So everyone, please run the GroupMe app on your phone while playing or use a PC web browser to participate.
    makarand14 likes this.
    02-01-2014 03:55 AM