Great game for feature..Paper Monsters

01mggt

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
This game is only 99 cents on the store and only has three reviews so must be new. Looks like it won numerous awards on other platforms and its really fun and looks great!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Only 3 reviews probably because you seem to be shy about advertizing it. You could have put a link to the app and some images / video in this post. For me, I would have jumped all over this game because I like the whimsically designed games anyway. I checked the 3 reviews and the images. Stunning. Take my money.

01mggt

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry for not giving more info or pics. I was posting on my phone and was in a hurry lol. When something like this hits the store i just like to see it get supported ;)

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sorry for not giving more info or pics. I was posting on my phone and was in a hurry lol. When something like this hits the store i just like to see it get supported ;)
I bought the game and I like the controls and just how smooth it is. But show it here or drop it as a tip to the powers that be on the main pages. George Ponder does great reviews and I think he likes games like this as well. I think its worth a shot.

elininkoru

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
it Works nice on my lumia 720. realy nice game. and i also waiting clash of puppets games (same developer)
chapter 3-1 sound problem on paper monster but not so disturbing.

edit:chapter 3 is so disturbing .need update. sound problem and low fps ...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro