"Asphalt 8" worth it or not?

rishabk97

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Everyone is losing out their mind for Asphalt 8 :amaze: I'm in no way going to compromise other useful Apps + Games, just to download one game!

What is your opinion?

Ahmed El Hefnawy

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
If you are a gamer it worth it !!!

I am enjoying it and can't stop playin' !!!

Will make your device heat up and consume as much as 50% of battery per hour, You may want to play with charger plugged in.

BTW I didn't try the multiplayer mode yet.

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
It's good, but it gets boring/unplayable after 4th season if you don't wanna pay and i would NEVER pay 10-50 euros for few cars!

Cole831

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
No Asphalt 8 is not worth it,I Installed it 2 times over all my games and then realised it's not worth all that games.And I prefer Asphalt 7

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Asphalt 8 is good fun. But IMO Asphalt 7 was better. I think it was more arcadeish and had the ability to pump adrenalin while playing. Although I just uninstalled A7 yesterday and installed A8 because I completed A7 on my 720. But I have both installed on my 920.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Now it's free I'd definitely say it's worth giving a try, though at it's previous 79p price it was still a steal.

Just remember when you're playing to save up for cars that will last a lot of races rather than buying upgrades for old cars. It will work out cheaper overall and mean you don't end up tossing money into the wind. Only once you have cars at the top end of each class - which still aren't fast enough for some races - you'll need to upgrade them further.

You might not be able to beat the game, but it's definitely possible to make a sizable amount of progress without resorting to in-app purchases. The only purchase I made was the Class D pack because I learned the above tip the hard way and was sunk for credits from trying to upgrade my Audi R8.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Now it's free I'd definitely say it's worth giving a try, though at it's previous 79p price it was still a steal.

Just remember when you're playing to save up for cars that will last a lot of races rather than buying upgrades for old cars. It will work out cheaper overall and mean you don't end up tossing money into the wind. Only once you have cars at the top end of each class - which still aren't fast enough for some races - you'll need to upgrade them further.

You might not be able to beat the game, but it's definitely possible to make a sizable amount of progress without resorting to in-app purchases. The only purchase I made was the Class D pack because I learned the above tip the hard way and was sunk for credits from trying to upgrade my Audi R8.

This is the best advice to keep in mind. People have always asked me "What are the best cars to purchase to make it through A8?" The answer is honestly there isn't one specific car, but certain cars can qualify for several races which makes them really cost efficient. I definitely suggest doing research in your current season or upcoming season to see what cars might pay dividends down the road (no pun intended).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos