GAMELOFT: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Probably not. That's a rare occurrence. And when it is promised, it's not simultaneous. See: Rayman Fiesta Run, GTA: San Adreas.

zeemoh

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I hope Gameloft_Ryan can enlighten us about this one? And are there any chances that we can also get IRON MAN 3 and THOR: THE DARK WORLD games?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Probably not. That's a rare occurrence. And when it is promised, it's not simultaneous. See: Rayman Fiesta Run, GTA: San Adreas.

It'll be the same launch window as other platforms. So hopefully very close!

I'm waiting for this awesome game.......but should support for 512mb devices...��

It will support 512mb devices!

I hope Gameloft_Ryan can enlighten us about this one? And are there any chances that we can also get IRON MAN 3 and THOR: THE DARK WORLD games?

I'll give info as I get it! Still haven't gotten a build yet but the only other tidbit of information I can share with you all is that this game won't be freemium.

Mark section

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Ryan will this game have heroes other than captain America? So is the game based on marvel cinematic universe as avenger movie/captain/thor/iroman movie or its based on marvel gaming universe like MAA,avenger initative

Sent from my a phone

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan will this game have heroes other than captain America? So is the game based on marvel cinematic universe as avenger movie/captain/thor/iroman movie or its based on marvel gaming universe like MAA,avenger initative
Sent from my a phone

Honestly, I'm not sure about which characters will be included in the game just yet. I haven't gotten my hands on a build as of right now, but once I do I'll have a better idea of who will be playable. Everything I've seen to date has been a pretty high level overview.

Always nice to see the three major mobile platforms advertised alongside each other like that. :)

You know it!

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
The android version is out now! How about the windows phone version? ��

Currently only for android. WP & iOS versions are still MIA. I bet its already been submitted but the certification process may take time. Give it a couples of days.

But from the looks of it, the game needs constant internet connection, which is a deal breaker for me.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Currently only for android. WP & iOS versions are still MIA. I bet its already been submitted but the certification process may take time. Give it a couples of days.

But from the looks of it, the game needs constant internet connection, which is a deal breaker for me.
Constant internet connection, ohh damn !! It would suck up a lot of my data usage when I'm not at home on the Wi-Fi. By the way how is the game ? Has anyone played it on android by any chance ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte