Interested in bugging EAMobile & others to bring Games to WPStore?

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
We have been waiting for a long time and nothing has happened. Their is a multitude of AAA games that has't seen the light in WPStore.
@eamobile :real racing 3, dungeon keeper, plants vs zombie 2, fifa 14 etc
@gameloft : gtracing 2, thor
@supercellgames: clash of clans
@disneymobile:disney infinity, pirates of the caribbean etc

... the list goes on.
So if anyone is interested please use twitter, facebook or email to remind them that we, Windowsphone users also deserve to have a choice to play those games.
Also please add any companies i have forgotten and start tweeting.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I need riptide gp 1 and 2 with beach buggy and my game collection is complete. (I am happy with temple run 2, subway surfers , asphalt 8, all angry birds , etc ) I am missing them on my lumia 920. My ipad is very slow due to ios 7 so it's not fun , enjoyable to play these games. My lumia 920 run all these games better than my ipad 3 , oh I forgot minion rush is fav :)

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for FDG Entertainment to release Bobby Carrot for WP...been missing that game since Symbian.

They allready have it on iOS and Wii. I'm sure some of you remember this game. It really needs to come back to WP. Come home :)

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting com2us and gamevil to bring their games to windows platform. Already post on their fb and email them. I especially liked their inotia and zenonia series. Windows phone lack of great rpg. Hope caught their attention.
sorry for my unfluent english

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa