Need help with about Asphalt 8

diego007

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I currently have 2 problems with it right now, which I have spent a lot of time on google to no avail

First is I cannot connect to facebook (I want to save my progress on cloud), when I click login, the connection circle just keep circling and nothing ever happened, I never had the chance to type my username and password. Looking on gameloft support, it says I have to go to setttings and remove restriction on asphalt in facebook in "my device", sounds very generic and not helpful at all because I couldn't find anything like that. Can someone please provide some solutions on this because I want to reinstall the game.

Second is I can't update the game from .xap file on my sd card. I only have 800mb left in my phone so I guessed I have to use that method in order to be able to update it. But when I install from the sd card I get error 80070057. I couldn't do anything about that and there isn't much helpful document on the internet.

Can you help me fix the issues? Thank you in advance. I use Nokia Lumia 620 with amber and dev preview gdr 3 (or something 3)

diego007

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone help me on this? I really love this game and I've gone very far it's a pain to see everything washed away when I reset everything :(

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help me on this? I really love this game and I've gone very far it's a pain to see everything washed away when I reset everything :(

Hey! So for the Facebook issue: We are working on stabilizing that feature. Since there isn't native FB support right now we are doing our best to get our own tool to work. We've run across some issues and are doing our best to fix them. My suggestion is to keep trying and hopefully the servers will connect one of the times. I know the team is working hard on getting all of the kinks ironed out.

As for the update: I haven't heard of anyone having this issue after installing from the SD Card. I'm not too familiar with this process so maybe someone else who has had experience with it can chime in. However, I'll do my best to reach out to the team and see if they have any advice!

diego007

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Your reply is most welcome Ryan, thank you for it I've been waiting so long. So I guess I'll just delay both reinstalling and updating the game then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6