About Game Progress

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Dear guys,

I would ask about game progress on my lumia phone. Yesterday I'm replace my old lumia to new lumia and i had lost all game progress, ex : Ice Age, Tample run, Rayman, etc.
It's that any solution to bring back my old game progress?
Thank you for your advice :)

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
no. unless the developer implement external game save there's no transferring of saves. it sucks. #1 thing I hate about WP. I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to lose all game saves by going to new phone

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
no. unless the developer implement external game save there's no transferring of saves. it sucks. #1 thing I hate about WP. I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to lose all game saves by going to new phone

OMG, I have to start again everything. Thx for your info.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
App and game data back up to your Microsoft account is planned to be one of the cool new features of Windows Phone 8.1

Can I get confirmation about this?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822, Windows Phone 8

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
^yes. but I heard developers have to implement it into their apps. so we'll have to wait for app updates.

Since i haved my new lumia, i'm start with new game. But i have problem with my tample run 2. The game progress didn't Save anymore. I'm already reach level 7 yesterday. But today, i'm going back with new game. Its a game bug or something?
Thanks ^^

Last edited:

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Not yet solved guys. Today my game progress was rollback again. And l've already 3 characters and almost upgrade everythings. And now is gone.. I'm very dissapointed and very angry. It's time to uninstall and never playing this game anymore !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea