FIFA 14 Ultimate Team not working.

FranBlagru

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Fifa 14 yesterday and I played the tutorial etc and when I went on Ultimate Team I was able to choose my captain - Messi - and played like 2 games then it took me back to the main menu and when I tried to go on Ultimate Team it did not let me, it said "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 14 Main Menu"

Any solutions to this?
Am I the only one with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Black
GDR3 - Developer Preview

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Fifa 14 yesterday and I played the tutorial etc and when I went on Ultimate Team I was able to choose my captain - Messi - and played like 2 games then it took me back to the main menu and when I tried to go on Ultimate Team it did not let me, it said "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 14 Main Menu"

Have you tried again? I'd imagine it was just a temporary issue based on your cellular connection.

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
This is an intermittent problem.

I hope EA fixes it, but I can tell you now since i've been playing it a lot since it released that it happens often - just close the app and relaunch.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
i have a problem with Xbox Live achievements, how come I have achieved so many stuff in FIFA 14 yet it doesn't add up or show up on my Xbox profile? I still have 5G from another game.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
i have a problem with Xbox Live achievements, how come I have achieved so many stuff in FIFA 14 yet it doesn't add up or show up on my Xbox profile? I still have 5G from another game.

What is your gamertag? I'll look it up and see what I see.

Could be something to do with the Xbox One games not really showing correctly when you are on other devices...

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I only have 5G from Kingdoms & Lords game. then after that I never received another gold from the same game. weird
You are marked as having played 4 different games though; just the one achievement though. That is weird...did you change your region to get FIFA or is it available in the Philippines?

Have you actually continued to play K&Ls? SHOULD you have unlocked (have you earned) more achievements?

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I played Fifa 14, wordament, snap attack, modern combat 4, nova 3, hexic, six guns, temple run 2, fruit ninja and halo spartan assault and have achievements in all games. I didn't change regions. It's all available in the Philippines. I tried playing K&L again to try and test if achieving something will add up to my current achievement but it didn't. I tried asking help from Xbox.com but I didn't get any reply from them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes