Who is playing FIFA 14?

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
1. I'm selling them at fairly good prices. For example, Morales (CAM, overall 75) is on sales at the Buy Now price of 2000 :D, but I forgot the price for bidding. But I'm sure it's a lot lower than the Buy Now price. :D 'Cause I'm in need of lots of money... Luckily, I've just won a tournament and it gave me a lot of money, too. Would you mind recommending an economical pack? Thanks.
2. I've been experiencing that error since last Saturday. It is almost a week. So I've restarted my phone a lot of times. The problem remains. And I saw a lot of guys trying to ask about this problem on the EA page but there were no answers from EA team... I think that they can't solve this problem so they don't want to answer :))

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I am not familiar with the price of Morales, but I never ask for more than 1k for 75 ovr player. They are just not worth it. Jumbo gold packs are the go to packs. And like I have mentioned before - playing seasons is the best way to earn coins.

danglingneuron

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
You soccer lovers may also like to play my game

Air Soccer Fever - its a hit swipe soccer game for windows phone 7/8 and windows 8 and the kicker is it has realtime online multiplayer gameplay - the Europe server is always flooded with online players and matches. check it out!

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, mine has Adebayor, Negredo as strikers; Cissoko, Pienaar, and 2 bronze-level players as midfielders; and in the back I have Gibbs, Puyol as left siders, and 2 bronze-level players on the other side. My chemistry is now 68 and overall rating is 72. I'm playing the ultimate league - season 4 - and this squad is good enough. Mainly going for the Pienaar side as he runs pretty fast. My squad includes players that have the Pace stat of over 70 or more as I prefer a sudden counterattack. :D

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm playing right now, Gamer tag is Trackstar377 and my Fifa name Is Guardianheaven2. Btw here is a suggestion dont join a season you don't want to join and dont have the right players I got stuck on this postobon season and had to buy some players cuz you cant quit a season.

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Well, mine has Adebayor, Negredo as strikers; Cissoko, Pienaar, and 2 bronze-level players as midfielders; and in the back I have Gibbs, Puyol as left siders, and 2 bronze-level players on the other side. My chemistry is now 68 and overall rating is 72. I'm playing the ultimate league - season 4 - and this squad is good enough. Mainly going for the Pienaar side as he runs pretty fast. My squad includes players that have the Pace stat of over 70 or more as I prefer a sudden counterattack. :D
You can use this tool to build/show your team Squad Builder - FIFA 14 Ultimate Team - Futhead
Here is how mine looks like squad FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Squad by Diavke | Futhead
I would highly recommend you to fix your individual (not team) chemistry. That would result in much better performance on the pitch. And yes pace squads are nice. You could try Ibarbo-Muriel-Sau trio (seria a strikers) all of them have 90 pace

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm playing right now, Gamer tag is Trackstar377 and my Fifa name Is Guardianheaven2. Btw here is a suggestion dont join a season you don't want to join and dont have the right players I got stuck on this postobon season and had to buy some players cuz you cant quit a season.
yep that sucks.I play ultimate seasons only. Since they offer best rewards

aswinbarathb

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Formation 3-5-2.. All gold players!
Forwards are Rooney and Remy(France)
Midfield i have Callejon(Spain), Jarvis(England), Canas(Spain), Sergio Busquets(Spain) and Lucas(Brazil)
Defence Reid(Aus), Boateng(Germany) and Benetia(Morocco)
Gk is Viviano(Italy).

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone else is noticing this: When u have some body that is on windows phone 8 added as a friend it says last played WM7 game hub, am I the only one who sees this? Because a guy on windows phone 8.1 it still shows he is last played wm7 game hub. I am using Nokia Lumia 822 on WP 8.1

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone else is noticing this: When u have some body that is on windows phone 8 added as a friend it says last played WM7 game hub, am I the only one who sees this? Because a guy on windows phone 8.1 it still shows he is last played wm7 game hub. I am using Nokia Lumia 822 on WP 8.1
yep same here

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Today I've got 81 on chemistry because I focused on buying players from the same league. I'm waiting for the time when I have enough money to buy players from the same club. And I'm having a squad with players whose pace stats are higher than 71. This helps me well with a reasonable price for all players.

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Today I've got 81 on chemistry because I focused on buying players from the same league. I'm waiting for the time when I have enough money to buy players from the same club. And I'm having a squad with players whose pace stats are higher than 71. This helps me well with a reasonable price for all players.
If you had players from the same league your team chemistry would easily be at 100. And once again do not pay much attention to the team chemistry. Individual chemistry is the chemistry to look at. Team chemistry is just an overall overview of how good your indv chem is. And you don't need to have players from the same club. You don't even need players from the same league. As long as you have enough green links to counter red ones it's perfect. Look at mine squad. I have many red links, yet my chemistry is perfect.

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Because I'm doing a task that requires my squad's chemistry to be 100. :D And one more thing, it seems like EA has made FIFA 14 to force us to lose. I paid close attention to every move when I play. I just won Fiorentina and after it showed the score, there was an error, which told me that I would be redirected to the main menu because of a network problem, even though my connection was still fine. I wonder if they made this game to be like that, forcing us to lose, or at least not win. When I play the match again, the contracts of all players have been reduced by 1. :-o

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Because I'm doing a task that requires my squad's chemistry to be 100. :D And one more thing, it seems like EA has made FIFA 14 to force us to lose. I paid close attention to every move when I play. I just won Fiorentina and after it showed the score, there was an error, which told me that I would be redirected to the main menu because of a network problem, even though my connection was still fine. I wonder if they made this game to be like that, forcing us to lose, or at least not win. When I play the match again, the contracts of all players have been reduced by 1. :-o
I have never experienced that, but EA servers are know to be crappy. Contracts are immediately deducted after you start the game. If you fix your indv team chem, your team team chemistry will be at 100

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I know that the contracts are reduced at the beginning of every match. But how can EA be sure that the connection will be fine until the match is complete? Why can't they be reduced after the match? The thing I try to say here is that they are trying to take money away from players, like you and me.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I know that the contracts are reduced at the beginning of every match. But how can EA be sure that the connection will be fine until the match is complete? Why can't they be reduced after the match? The thing I try to say here is that they are trying to take money away from players, like you and me.
Yes, this happens when I happen to go through a bad spot on my bus, when the game happens to finish at that moment and contracts are so expensive 800 per gold gold player, I wish you could buy a team contract.

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I think the reason why the contracts can not be deducted after the game is that, that would allow players to exploit the system. e.g. you are down by two goals during the 89th minute of the game and you simply quit via task manager. And you suffer no loss, nor you loose your contracts. So I think it's fine as it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon