Who is playing FIFA 14?

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
So now that FIFA 14 is finally out on Windows Phone.. who's playing?

As far as I know there's no multiplayer, but ultimate team leaderboards and trading would be good if all WPCentraler's got together :)

My gamertag is Kyriacou48 if you'd like to add me: feel free to post your experiences with FIFA 14 and your gamertag!

I am pretty much hooked on Ultimate Team at the moment and play daily, so hope to see you all online!

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you definitely don't want to be using the touch controls. Awful.

Ultimate team doesn't work at all? Try playing on a data connection or better yet, on wifi. Do a soft reset also. Maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling if any of that doesn't work?

Mine works but occasionally it will kick me out to the menu and I have to relaunch the app. Hopefully these bugs will be fixed soon!

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
i have a problem with Xbox Live achievements, how come I have achieved so many stuff in FIFA 14 yet it doesn't add up or show up on my Xbox profile? I still have 5G from another game.

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Mine is v1ps1sme
Please add me 'cause I'm having a mission that requires me to have 2 friends...
P/S: recently, I had an error "status 461 * callId 1058" when i tried to play the Bronze tournament or something... Tried to restart the game but it didn't solve the problem. I checked on Google and saw some answers stating the reason was that playing a tournament a lot led to that error... :((

P/S 2: I think that the Bronze tournament is the best for those who want to earn money faster because you just need a squad at the bronze level, which means you only have to invest a little money. :D

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
LOL if you played the console version then you'd know what I mean
Oh, maybe that's why you don't see the error "status 461 * callId 1058" like me... :(( I'm playing the Bronze tournament to earn money (you know, it's the tournament that helps a lot when talking about earning more money), and I saw the error just before I played the final... :(

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh, maybe that's why you don't see the error "status 461 * callId 1058" like me... :(( I'm playing the Bronze tournament to earn money (you know, it's the tournament that helps a lot when talking about earning more money), and I saw the error just before I played the final... :(

Don't waste your time with bronze players. Get cheap gold players and start playing seasons. You will earn way more money

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I had to spend too much money on the contracts for my players. I put a lot of things on the market (19, if my memory is still good) and I haven't earned much from them...

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
One more thing, has anyone seen the error "status 461 * callId 1058"? I'm stuck right at the final match of the tournament... And I can't restart it... Please help if you've experienced this. Thanks

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I had to spend too much money on the contracts for my players. I put a lot of things on the market (19, if my memory is still good) and I haven't earned much from them...
I would recommend you not to buy contracts from the market. Get them from the respectable packs. This way It will be cheaper + you will get some unneeded stuff to sell. And what kind of stuff did you put on the market? If the price is to high, no one will buy, obviously

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
One more thing, has anyone seen the error "status 461 * callId 1058"? I'm stuck right at the final match of the tournament... And I can't restart it... Please help if you've experienced this. Thanks
nope never heard of that. I guess you have already tried restarting cellphone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro