Who is playing FIFA 14?

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, this happens when I happen to go through a bad spot on my bus, when the game happens to finish at that moment and contracts are so expensive 800 per gold gold player, I wish you could buy a team contract.
getting contracts off the market can be expensive. If i were you i would buy them with jumbo gold packs.

Ahmad Barakji

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Guys could you help me out?
I've installed Fifa two weeks ago and played it a bit.
But since last week, I keep getting: "EAS FC servers are unavailable at the moment..." error message.
I spent 20mins searching online, but no results.
It just updated to version 1.3.6.0, but I still can't connect.
One thing I thought of is the region: I've set it to US, I'm in Dubai though. I wanted to Cortana to work, so yeah.
Before I change it back and restart the phone, I just want to know if anyone else here has issues and if the region has anything to do with it.

I'm running on my 1520 RM-937, WP8.1 Dev Preview.

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm having that problem, too. But because I only care about the Ultimate Team feature so I don't care much about resolving it. :D FIFA 14 has got a new update yesterday so you'd better check it out. I think it may solve your problem. About the contracts being reduced after the game, quitting the game after losing doesn't do more harm to them than to us. I can only earn more "virtual" money, and EA knows that players must pay "real" money for the contracts if they keep quitting after a loss. And if EA wants something in return after the developers had made such a game, then why making it free? Why don't they force players to buy it, and they will earn money?

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
P/S: I'm sorry if I say something bad, but I'm really looking forward to playing a perfect game without paying anything. :)) Making one like that doesn't harm them so much, isn't it? :D Just one game only.

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
P/S: I'm sorry if I say something bad, but I'm really looking forward to playing a perfect game without paying anything. :)) Making one like that doesn't harm them so much, isn't it? :D Just one game only.
Well, it's not entirely free. You still have plenty IAPs (that are not that cheap) and you have to buy the game to get access to some of its features.
Try giving it a bit more time. You will eventually get to the division 1, and then contracts will no longer be a problem, if they were before.

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Guys could you help me out?
I've installed Fifa two weeks ago and played it a bit.
But since last week, I keep getting: "EAS FC servers are unavailable at the moment..." error message.
I spent 20mins searching online, but no results.
It just updated to version 1.3.6.0, but I still can't connect.
One thing I thought of is the region: I've set it to US, I'm in Dubai though. I wanted to Cortana to work, so yeah.
Before I change it back and restart the phone, I just want to know if anyone else here has issues and if the region has anything to do with it.

I'm running on my 1520 RM-937, WP8.1 Dev Preview.

Log into EA website with your origins account and upgrade it (for free). I had the same problem, before upgrading it.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
same here, but I buy around 5 packs per day, so I get enough contracts
I'm pretty poor, but that's mostly cuz I get on and pls like one game a day and/or buy a pack and sell stuff, selling bronze pack stuff is a little profit, buy for 400 and list everything for 200 and if you sell at least two items you get your money back.

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe RF 2014 is the only one football game that is partially free and not annoying with those internet-and-money-required features... :))

aswinbarathb

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Since the latest update I have been having the server error problem like a lot more than before. It first gets connected and then during the end of first half it says EAS FC server error and goes back to the main menu! It's irritating when that happens

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Since the latest update I have been having the server error problem like a lot more than before. It first gets connected and then during the end of first half it says EAS FC server error and goes back to the main menu! It's irritating when that happens
For me it keeps having server error as soon as I log in and I have to log out then back in, I wish I didn't update it.

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
And I can't even download the matchday data. :-o I have encountered that error several times but it mainly appears when I choose the Ultimate Team, not in the middle of a match. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2