Subway suffers for 512 MB RAM phones released

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Subway suffers (Unofficial) for 512 MB RAM phones seems to be doing really well at the Windows Phone store. Even though some people have reported the game to Microsoft (since it is a clone) Microsoft has passed out another update today 11/3/2014 and the title has been changed from "Subway suffers512 MB RAM" to "Subway Suffers" which is the official title. From what I see, people seem to be very happy. :p

So what do you'll guys think about the game ?

Subway Surfers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Subway Surfers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Last edited:

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Subway suffers for 512 MB RAM phones

Subway suffers (Unofficial) for 512 MB RAM phones seems to be doing really well at the Windows Phone store. Even though some people have reported the game to Microsoft (since it is a clone) Microsoft has passed out another update today 11/3/2014 and the title has been changed from "Subway suffers512 MB RAM" to "Subway Suffers" which is the official title. From what I see, people seem to be very happy. :p

So what do you'll guys think about the game ?

Subway Surfers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Subway Surfers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

I downloaded the game and played it anyway, indeed it was completely pirated app.

I have notified the developers and have made a video to show them that it indeed runs on a lumia 720 and asked them to officially release it.

Here's the link of me playing it, (more like testing it):https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...61&authkey=!AC4jz9FO6FeWWhE&ithint=video,.MP4

(I don't have/use a video editor, so I can't mask out my face, and it was recorded from the laptop.)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Now after seeing it's running fine on 512MB RAM, I have started wondering......Why aren't the dev's of kiloo not doing it? They can't be that dumb not to know about it. I sometimes think its MS who is trying to get their users to use 1GB RAM devices and not allowing kiloo to make a 512MB RAM release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3