Candy Crush Saga

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Well its the best copy out there but lacks Facebook integration, which means it is fake, then they will remove it, btw I hate this game.....

Xellsama

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It's just a clone. The publisher is Xiaomicandy and not King.com. Xiaomi is a Chinese company very very good at creating imitation/clone software and hardwares. This will get pulled soon (at least when the real one arrives, if ever).

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
i sometimes get frustrated to see all these clones. how come a single developer can design, develop and publish these games, and the original company, where a team of developers is doing full time work and getting good money for that, is not able to do the same.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
i sometimes get frustrated to see all these clones. how come a single developer can design, develop and publish these games, and the original company, where a team of developers is doing full time work and getting good money for that, is not able to do the same.
I totally agree with this.

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I hope it doesn't get pulled. I actually like the fact that it's not integrated with Facebook. My opinion is that when the official version is finally released, the game won't be popular anymore and not many people will download it. Therefore, the developers (King) will say "hey, it's not worth developing apps for Windows Phone". If they released apps for WP at the same time as for iOS and Android, they would get millions of downloads but obviously if they release them when nobody wants them anymore, it will be no use! I hope developers/companies change their approach to Windows Phone.

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I think this is a trend with many WP8 apps. Teams could be assigned to work on each mobile platform, but instead, no, they only focus on what is popular. How can they expect WP8 to grow with that kind of philosophy,or don't they want it too?

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm playing this game now and actually it's the closest to the real one.
really kill so time. if they will make an official game i don't want this one to be pulled out

hermantj

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Really close to real one. I like it since it doesn't make any difference for me if it's the original or not.
While I can play it when at the toilets, it's OK

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
dude, those big companies you are talking about... THEY DON'T GIVE TWO FARTS ABOUT WP

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Pull it. Stealing from another dev is an android thing. Not a practice Microsoft needs to embrace.

While I usually agree, King can screw off for all I care. On top of ignoring the multiple messages I've sent to them, they also tried to pull that trademark bull****.

Truth be told, if this clone does well, that may finally give King the incentive to finally support the damn platform.

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Wow, a great clone just like all the Flappy Bird ones in the marketplace. Seriously, it really is a great way to kill a few minutes though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)