So, I've been thinking of trying out Halo Spartan Assault for my Lumia 520. My main problem is the limited storage on my device. I will sideload the game using my SD card. Would any one of you guys mind telling me how much space will it take up after installation. Also, I would have to remove both Six guns and Asphalt 8 from my device (probably). So removing both for a single game, is the game worth it?
    03-28-2014 02:52 AM
    So, I've been thinking of trying out Halo Spartan Assault for my Lumia 520. My main problem is the limited storage on my device. I will sideload the game using my SD card. Would any one of you guys mind telling me how much space will it take up after installation. Also, I would have to remove both Six guns and Asphalt 8 from my device (probably). So removing both for a single game, is the game worth it?
    Halo SA takes 1.2gb after installation. So even if you are side loading have at least 2.5 to 3 gb free space.

In my opinion, Halo SA is the best game in the store and Asphalt 8 and Six guns are full of IAP's and seriously outdated.
    Pranjal Rai likes this.
    03-28-2014 03:37 AM
    There is an app in the store for that.

App info+

Shows the free space required to install a game.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...c-fbef6919db30

I heard that April 3rd Halo Spartan Assault becomes 2$ in price from usual 7$ price tag. So wait a week and save some money.
    Pranjal Rai likes this.
    03-28-2014 06:18 AM
    There is an app in the store for that.

App info+

Shows the free space required to install a game.

App Info+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I heard that April 3rd Halo Spartan Assault becomes 2$ in price from usual 7$ price tag. So wait a week and save some money.
    Okay thanks I'll wait.
    03-29-2014 12:12 PM
    havent seen this yet but hoping :)

Halo Spartan assault will also be availible on Steam, I'm wondering how I could purchase it and use it across steam, tablet and phone.... I know some retail games can be added to steam with a retail key, but I don't know how I could possibly go in reverse and add either the MS Store game to steam or the steam game (if I purchase it that way) to my phone & tablet. Just prefer to have it across multiple platforms if they allow it.
    04-01-2014 02:21 PM