Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 928, WP8(not 8.1). No moon minigame or costume for me either. Yesterday had mission for Bapples and one was hidden on moon and no way to get to it.

Edit: Just logged in again and I now have the moon mini game as well as many more costumes, not just the starfish. It is now exactly like on Android (and I assume IOS but have not seen it), including that revives now cost 20 tokens at first instead of just 5. Interesting as there was no more downloading to get these, they were just there when I logged in just now.

Same happened to me today morning. It's fixed I guess. 😊

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Spider-Man 2 not available for Nokia Lumia 1320 ? Its a 1GB RAM phone. I get this message at the store : "Your version of the Windows Phone software is not supported by this application." Or its not available for WP8.1 Dev Preview which I am currently on ?

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey ryan can you ask the developers of asphalt 8 if its possible to add an interior camera view or a side of the car view and also for the actual windows 8.1 pc app the C button is not working to change camera view now and since my laptop is not touch enabled it is quite a problem and is there a way to choose which soundtracks you want for a custom playlist for racing

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Spider-Man 2 not available for Nokia Lumia 1320 ? Its a 1GB RAM phone. I get this message at the store : "Your version of the Windows Phone software is not supported by this application." Or its not available for WP8.1 Dev Preview which I am currently on ?
Neither I cannot download the game on my HTC 8X updated to last OS version.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Same happened to me today morning. It's fixed I guess. ��

Okay, glad to hear it. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues with it. I'll flag specific devices with the Dev team if need be.

It currently doesn't work with the 8.1 Dev Preview. We will be pushing out a fix for this.

Hey ryan can you ask the developers of asphalt 8 if its possible to add an interior camera view or a side of the car view and also for the actual windows 8.1 pc app the C button is not working to change camera view now and since my laptop is not touch enabled it is quite a problem and is there a way to choose which soundtracks you want for a custom playlist for racing

I'll ask and see if there is another way to access the camera options if your PC/laptop isn't touch enabled.

Neither I cannot download the game on my HTC 8X updated to last OS version.

TASM2 currently doesn't work on the 8.1 Dev Preview. We'll be sending out a fix for this.

Ryan GT:Racing 2 any update?

Not yet, I promise I'll post once I get an update or release date/window.

Order & Chaos Duels?
Order & Chaos for 512?

:D

OCD and HOC will be coming to WP/W8 this summer. However, O&C Online will not be getting 512mb support sadly.

prateekwp

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Few days ago asphalt 8 and 7 both dissapear from my store. Asphalt 7 returned after 1 day but airborne don't. (Lumia 525 preview India) help.

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
What is the purpose of the total conquest avatar? Has it any relevance with the game? Or it's something more?

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140517_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140517_0002.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss