The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
06-11-2017 03:41 AM
2,322 12345 ...
tools
    What about those of us who already bought the game?
    You'll just need to uninstall the game and then reinstall it from the public link that will be available in the store later on.

What about minion rush update
    We announced a little while back on our social media outlets that the Anti-Villain League zone and Moon mini-game will be coming to Windows in May. We also have another update for Windows coming later on in the summer months, but I'm not sure what content that will include at this point.

I reinstall the game and I still can't connect to the game.I have shield with star and under Connecting... on my screen and nothing happens.What can I do?Btw game isn't available still for public download.
    Correct, since you're still using the device testing link, the game will more than likely not work for you. Once the game link actually goes live on the store, you'll need to uninstall the game and then reinstall it using the public link. This should solve the problem! Once my co-worker gets back from lunch I'll be touching base with him on when CA:TWS will be up and ready to go.
    05-01-2014 02:33 PM
    I find the public link and the game still doesn't connect me.It seems this game is in the beta version and not prepared for the release.
    05-01-2014 04:44 PM
    I find the public link and the game still doesn't connect me.It seems this game is in the beta version and not prepared for the release.
    I have the same problem.
    05-01-2014 05:00 PM
    Any updates for Kingdoms & Lords in sight?
    05-01-2014 05:07 PM
    Hmm...That's weird, let me check on this and see!

I have the same problem.
    I'll post back once I hear something! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Any updates for Kingdoms & Lords in sight?
    I haven't seen any updates recently, but that could be changing. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for new content and let you all know!
    05-01-2014 06:35 PM
    I would love it if I had a friend in Kingdoms & Lords. DadStar is my gamer tag. Add me please!
    05-01-2014 07:19 PM
    I would love it if I had a friend in Kingdoms & Lords. DadStar is my gamer tag. Add me please!
    Just in case you haven't seen this thread yet (: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...l-friends.html
    05-01-2014 07:30 PM
    hey ryan sorry was not able to attach screenshot in pm so attaching here
    On my pc when i try to play kingdoms and lords i get this screenwp_20140430_001.jpg
    whereas you can see the asphalt 8 which requires more powerful graphic then kingdoms and lords run fine and smooth.wp_20140430_002.jpg
    i tried six guns also but it crashes everytime.
    05-01-2014 11:31 PM
    Sorry I didn't read it as a question, just as more of a statement >.< We are still supporting UNO & Friends on all of the platforms it's currently on, so more updates will be coming that will help the stability.
    Thank You Ryan for Reply but yeah I can help u in identying that Bug while programming has to be done by ur dev's side .

the Bug is that whenever we play 6-7 games on UNO and Friends the Application crashes automatically and then when we again opens that App then it couldnt load the save file because the Game was crashed without saving ...so I think the save file gets corrupt and then the game doesnt opens it again . Unless it doesnt crashes once then it works fine but after 6-7 games it automatically crashes.

PS : Sorry my English is poor :)
    05-01-2014 11:45 PM
    hey ryan can we expect this game to be available on WindowsPhone
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ANMP.GloftINHM
    i found this similar to team fortress 2 on steam
    05-01-2014 11:49 PM
    They made a forum in the past for instagraph why not make a forum for you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-02-2014 12:01 AM
    Ya, would love to see blitz brigade on WP!!!
    TechAbstract likes this.
    05-02-2014 12:05 AM
    So, captain America, doesn't support 512 Mb ram devices????
    In store description says: Only works with: 8xx, 9xx, 1520, 1020,etc..
    05-02-2014 01:31 AM
    Yaa I guess so after reading your post I downloaded the game but it was lagging alot and it got crash.
    I think they will optimize the game soon.
    05-02-2014 02:36 AM
    Ryan request you to please post the link to Captain America : TWS once the real game has gone live on the store.
    05-02-2014 03:51 AM
    Ryan request you to please post the link to Captain America : TWS once the real game has gone live on the store.
    The real one is live.
    Only 1 GB ram support.
    05-02-2014 04:08 AM
    In Kingdoms & Lords, what does it mean when "you have no eligible neighbors"?
    05-02-2014 03:55 PM
    Hey Ryan. Would really love an update on The Amazing Spiderman 2. Really disappointing that it still isnt on windows. Are you working to make it a universal app? Are you going through cert for xbox live? Please give me some good news. Cheers
    05-03-2014 03:06 AM
    make all game windows phone LIKE GARENA or steam!!! the most things people bored because play alone with com. do more games online for window phones!!

(sorry wrong posted because my thread doens't look up for everyone)
    05-03-2014 10:37 AM
    When will be Captain America fixed? I wait for update for a week. I think the developers can be able fix this problem from last week.
    05-05-2014 07:56 AM
    Please fix Order and Chaos so I can play it on my 1520.
    05-05-2014 07:59 AM
    Hey. . Any news about Six guns it never had an update and there are a lot of bugs ( ex. enemys stuck in walls ) plus Ios and android got a lot of news stuff and missions .
    Bad English sorry .
    05-05-2014 11:56 AM
    hey ryan sorry was not able to attach screenshot in pm so attaching here
    Okay, that's really strange that K&L is not opening but A8 is. Since this appears to be a technical issue could you let our support team know about it with the screenshots? If you could, that'd be great. They will be able to send the information over to our Dev team and work on a fix for the issue. Here's a link

Thank You Ryan for Reply but yeah I can help u in identying that Bug while programming has to be done by ur dev's side .
    PS : Sorry my English is poor :)
    No need to apologize, I was able to understand what you meant 100%! If that's the case, can you let our team know? Going through this link will help you send in any and all information you have on how to address this! Thanks!

So all I can say about Blitz Brigade right now is keep an eye out in the next 2-3 weeks. (;

They made a forum in the past for instagraph why not make a forum for you guys?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No idea, but I'm happy just working through a thread like this! It keeps all of the information in one place (:

512MB support will be coming with an update to the game. The team is working on optimizing it for low end devices right now.

The real one is live.
    Only 1 GB ram support.
    512MB support will be coming!

Hey Ryan. Would really love an update on The Amazing Spiderman 2. Really disappointing that it still isnt on windows. Are you working to make it a universal app? Are you going through cert for xbox live? Please give me some good news. Cheers
    I've talked about this is some one of the TASM threads on here, but for anyone who missed it, the plans has always been to launch TASM2 in May close to the US launch of the movie. Since the movie just launched last week here, I'll be checking with the Dev team for an update on when we can expect it on Windows. I know that it will not be an Xbox Live enabled game though.

When will be Captain America fixed? I wait for update for a week. I think the developers can be able fix this problem from last week.
    I haven't seen extensive issues with Captain America here on Windows. Have you tried reinstalling the game? I know an update is planned for a few minor fixes and also to add 512MB support but I don't know when exactly that update will hit.

Please fix Order and Chaos so I can play it on my 1520.
    The Dev team is working on a big update for O&C. It'll add content and address a lot of the issues that people have been posting about here and on reviews.

Hey. . Any news about Six guns it never had an update and there are a lot of bugs ( ex. enemys stuck in walls ) plus Ios and android got a lot of news stuff and missions .
    Bad English sorry .
    No need to apologize! I actually just sent out an email asking about Six Guns and what is planned for it. Awaiting a reply currently (: Will update as I get information!
    Akash Patel likes this.
    05-05-2014 02:23 PM
    In Kingdoms & Lords, what does it mean when "you have no eligible neighbors"?
    Sorry I missed this in my initial post. Are you trying to do something specific when you get this message? Any extra information would help. I can ask the game team if I'm not sure based on your response (:
    05-05-2014 02:31 PM
    I tried reinstall the game for 5 times. I told you that I can't connect to the game.
    Last edited by rafael33379; 05-05-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    05-05-2014 02:36 PM
2,322 12345 ...