Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan

Here is a screenshot of the text corruption on GTR2 running on my 1520 with WP8.1/Cyan. I have also let Gameloft Tech Support know about the issue.. Thanks.

View attachment 75762

Thanks for posting this, I'll email it over to the team later today.

I can confirm that this is happening to almost everyone on the windows os.
None of the 20 members of my squad can connect. And also if I go to the in game global chat that is all anyone is talking about.

I have not been able to play single or multiplayer for over 24 hours now and multiple members of my squad have submitted tickets.

What device are you using to play the game?

Hi Gameloft_Ryan.
I've been having a problem with Modern Combat 5 in my Lumia 1520. I'm on the mission Breach Rinnoji Temple. But the game just stays at the loading screen. It doesn't progress to the game. I tried playing past missions and it just stays at the loading screens as well. I hope you guys can fix this coz its a great game and I don't want it to go to waste.

The team is aware of some loading issues right now with MC5. They are currently running tests on different Windows devices to try and get to the bottom of it. I'm hoping this will either be addressed in a hot-fix or with Update 1.

It's not one of the game events. Players can pay 200 runes and summon an epic boss. They can then choose to make it publicly accessible, so that everyone can fight it, or choose to make him private. In this case the player who summoned the boss can invite friends to help him. I summoned mine private, so that I would have enough time to achieve every single goal (15 wins, 30 wins, 45 wins. 215 damage, 450 damage, 650 damage and so on). I've achieved all of them in the meantime and invited my friends. Since there are only 3 people other than me actively fighting the boss, with 8 hours remaining until he escaped, it's highly unlikely we'll be able to kill him (he still has 9400 health points). So I really hope that it's not required to kill him in order to get the rewards for the goals I achieved. The description doesn't say anything about it, so I think it doesn't matter. But I'm not sure. Well, I'll know for sure in 8 hours. ;)
But I think it would make more sense if rewards for goals could be redeemed right after they're achieved rather than having to wait until the event is over.

I saw you talked with our support team and was able to address this problem. Yay for GL support!

Hey Ryan, still experiencing this problem and can confirm it happens on both my phone and my surface pro 2. no messages from you in the in-game mail and I wouldn't even know where to start to hack a game, or anything for that matter!

Thanks for letting me know!

Hey Ryan any idea when asphalt overdrive is coming to WP? Really waiting to play that game. N is gameloft making a sequel to real football 2014?

Asphalt Overdrive is scheduled to come out later this year. I believe the new goal is Fall, but I haven't seen a confirmed date yet.

@Ryan

Turns out you get absolutely nothing when the boss isn't killed. So I spent 1800+ runes for nothing. -_- I didn't get any of the rewards, though I reached every single goal. Maybe you guys should add "Boss needs to be killed in order to redeem rewards" to the description. Really disappointing. :/

I agree that better language could have been used in that situation.

There was promo for Lumia 1520 owners with few Gameloft titles available for free. I've got few titles but now after I've upgraded WP to 8.1 they're "no longer available", how am I supposed to redownload them? Because if I can't that's some really ****ty deal right there.

Well the promotion is over now, but if you had them previously and they are listed as unavailable it might be because they need to be updated to work with 8.1.

Hi Ryan.

Hi, I'm playing Rivali Knights on my Lumia 920. It started crashing on startup so I cannot play the game anymore. It could be something to do with linking in some people as friends in the Events section.

Any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks,
Stevo

Hey Stevo - The team is working on a fix for the Rival Knights issue and has been for a while. There were several factors that needed to be addressed to stabilize the game so it's taken some time for them to do so.

Ryan,what about Minion Rush update

Are you asking about the Jelly Map Update?

Gameloft says Captain America:TWS is free. Is it for windows phone too ??

Yup, it should be free across all platforms at this point in time.

Free in USA region as well but wasn't it always free?And you had to pay $0.99 after the first 2 levels?
Captain America: TWS now available on Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Or is the whole game free now?
Or am I somehow mistaken? :p
Sorry,I have a 512mb ram phone so haven't been really following this game :p

We previously had released a version where you could demo a couple of levels on Android, but we didn't use that same model on Windows.

Hey Ryan btw ice age adventure is crashing on start in my 525. I cnt even open it. Pls fix this issue.

Please report any crashes to our customer support team :) They will get all of the necessary tech specs from you and it'll help them ID the problem.

Hey Ryan, I just encountered a bug in the latest update of minion rush. When ever I start the game now, it opens as if it had been started for the first time, that is, it begins tutorials and never saves my progress. When I'm connected to the internet, it always has to restore my cloud data. So without net, I have no other option but to play from the beginning. Can you report this error. Thanks.

What device are you playing on? That's a really strange error and I'd suggest reporting it to Customer Care through the game as well as posting here.

Installed Rival Knights on thursday and stopped working on sunday. I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 with WP8.1.

Edit:
After launching the game, appears the loading screen. When its done and should appear the main windows game, the app crashes and closes itself. Always.

Any way to fix it? Loved the game

It's being worked on as I type this!

Ryan Minion Rush doesn't save progress?

Minion Rush does save progress. If you're having issues with it not saving progress, please report it to customer care through the game! It'd be a huge help if you did that.

Just an FYI: I'll be going on vacation on Wednesday evening and will not be on social media or WPCentral for about 1.5 weeks. If I don't answer your post or PM it's not because I hate you, it's just I'm on a beach in North Carolina enjoying no Internet.

sfknet

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan

Still waiting on that update that will make Rival Knights work again.
As I havent't received any news from game support, I'll leave it here for you too : it's a savegame problem.
Here's why :
- switched from Lumia 920 to Lumia 930
- game reintalls
- game launches just fine
- restore online savegame (from fbook connexion) -> game crashes after restore is complete
- game crashes again on startup

Also I'm wondering if I should avoid Gameloft games on WP altogether : I found Dungeon Gems on the store and thought 'hey, that game looks nice !'.
Well, it looked nice up until after dungeon 5 when it crashed and now I am stuck on the blue Gameloft screen at startup....

/sigh

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Jesus, do you guys even read other posts? Ryan stated exactly a couple of posts above on this very page, that Gameloft is currently working on a fix for Rival Knights.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan

Still waiting on that update that will make Rival Knights work again.
As I havent't received any news from game support, I'll leave it here for you too : it's a savegame problem.
Here's why :
- switched from Lumia 920 to Lumia 930
- game reintalls
- game launches just fine
- restore online savegame (from fbook connexion) -> game crashes after restore is complete
- game crashes again on startup

Also I'm wondering if I should avoid Gameloft games on WP altogether : I found Dungeon Gems on the store and thought 'hey, that game looks nice !'.
Well, it looked nice up until after dungeon 5 when it crashed and now I am stuck on the blue Gameloft screen at startup....

/sigh

hi ryan, know anything new about the rival knights problem?

I very recently posted about Rival Knights and I was told by the team they are working on a fix for it. Sadly, I haven't gotten a time frame for when it will come out yet, but since there are a few things causing problems the team wants to make sure they cover all of their bases before pushing out an update that only half-addresses the problems players have been reporting.

Just a reminder, I will be going on vacation tomorrow so please feel free to continue to post but know I won't answer until I return to the office :)

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
There once was a game. The company that made that game sold us fictional currency to spend in that game. The game then stop loading for almost everyone that used it. The company that made the game, did nothing to fix it three months later and just kept our real currency.

That game is Rival Knights that's company is GameLoft. And they should be embarrassed.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
There once was a game. The company that made that game sold us fictional currency to spend in that game. The game then stop loading for almost everyone that used it. The company that made the game, did nothing to fix it three months later and just kept our real currency.

That game is Rival Knights that's company is GameLoft. And they should be embarrassed.

Did you tried reinstalling the game? As I am able to play the game without any issue but sometimes I am having problem with events to play events I need to close the app 2-3 times then only it shows remaining time whereas if I don't close the app it shows 0sec.

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I think Gameloft is lying. Why?
They said that the Six Guns update has been sent long time ago but it need to pass the xbox certification ... what?
EA took only one week to update The Sims Free Play (Before they stopped the updates in WP)
Angry Birds updates constantly...

So please... we aren't fools.

Last edited:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
They said that the Six Guns has been sent long time ago but it need to pass the xbox certification ... what?
EA took only one week to update The Sims Free Play (Before they stopped the updates in WP)

^This.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
They said that the Six Guns has been sent long time ago but it need to pass the xbox certification ... what?

+This
I ddon't think Gameloft are interested in Xbox anymore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro