The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
06-11-2017 03:41 AM
2,322 ... 6970717273 ...
tools
    Yes, for months. It doesn't even open on my 1320. Gameloft logo is shown then it crashes. If I delete this game, I won't get my progress back as this game doesn't sync progress. Ahh, gameloft is taking too much time fixing this.

... Because they're busy updating their games... for iOS and Android.
    11-09-2014 11:20 AM
    ... Because they're busy updating their games... for iOS and Android.

So should I buy an Android or iOS device just to get gameloft games?
    I don't mind getting delayed updates but then those updates shouldn't be late by more than a week(compared to iOS/Android updates)
    Xbox games are the ones that do not have any bugs(I've never encountered uptil now), but again they are the ones which never get updated!
    11-09-2014 09:30 PM
    He said that the team is already aware of this, and they are probably working on it. I don't expect an update any time soon, though.

I know that the team is aware but these are just constant reminders.

If the team even spent a bit time with WP, they would realize to what an extent their games are buggy. I don't mind having minor bugs, that's normal for anyone, but the game shouldn't be unplayable. If it is, & they are not keen updating their game, they better remove it from the store. I can bear someone saying that WP doesn't have games, but not that WP has games which doesn't work(just because developers don't pay attention to it)
    11-09-2014 09:35 PM
    Xbox games are the ones that do not have any bugs(I've never encountered uptil now), but again they are the ones which never get updated!
    Oh fint go there. Xbox games are the worst, they cant be updated (that's my conclusion). Try playing Order & Chaos on a 1520.
    11-10-2014 12:48 AM
    I don't mind getting delayed updates but then those updates shouldn't be late by more than a week(compared to iOS/Android updates)
    LOL! The only xbox game I know that's not filled with bugs is Halo: SA... and the Rayman games...
    11-10-2014 01:42 AM
    Not directly in multiplayer, but by creating game, its possible.

I tried by creating a local Wi-Fi room but my brother wasn't able to find me.
    11-10-2014 02:16 AM
    I tried by creating a local Wi-Fi room but my brother wasn't able to find me.

Alright another trick.
    If you & your brother want to play multiplayer, be sure you both have same car rank(car Rank shouldn't vary more than 20). Start multiplayer at the same time, so that you both are in the same lobby. You & your brother would be accompanied by other players but atleast you'll be able to play together.
    11-10-2014 05:27 AM
    LOL! The only xbox game I know that's not filled with bugs is Halo: SA... and the Rayman games...

Well hopefully till now I haven't got any bugs in Xbox games. Lets just say I might be lucky.
    11-10-2014 05:28 AM
    Alright another trick.

If you & your brother want to play multiplayer, be sure you both have same car rank(car Rank shouldn't vary more than 20). Start multiplayer at the same time, so that you both are in the same lobby. You & your brother would be accompanied by other players but atleast you'll be able to play together.

No it can't
    11-10-2014 08:37 AM
    No it can't

It works for me. Make sure you & your brother have almost the same car rank
    11-10-2014 09:03 AM
    Ryan spider man unlimited lags horribly when played using Wi-Fi/mobile internet on my Lumia 620.
    Any fixes coming?
    11-10-2014 11:37 AM
    Hey, Ryan. I think something's wrong in Spider-man Unlimited's latest update.

It's been flooding me with the Standard Portal every few minutes. I don't really mind much but it does obstruct during gameplay, and many times caused me reaching high scores/combos etc.

wp_ss_20141110_0001.jpg
    This was taken yesterday. Today, at this moment, it's rising up to 300+ almost reaching 400. LOL

And if I remember correctly, last night there was a glitch whereby all portals (almost every type of spiderman even the rare/epic ones) cost 500 ISO-8s.
    11-11-2014 10:30 PM
    This happen when gameloft don't support 512 ram http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...9-1b6b490cfb00

Another person release one of theyr game
    11-12-2014 04:59 AM
    Only one request to Gameloft - Not everyone had a data connection all of the time. Enable an offline mode for Minion Rush etc.
    11-12-2014 05:06 AM
    Only one request to Gameloft - Not everyone had a data connection all of the time. Enable an offline mode for Minion Rush etc.

Minion rush do have offline mode. Spider man unlimited, asphalt 8 etc etc
    11-12-2014 06:15 AM

It's been flooding me with the Standard Portal every few minutes. I don't really mind much but it does obstruct during gameplay, and many times caused me reaching high scores/combos etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20141110_0001.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	87260

This was taken yesterday. Today, at this moment, it's rising up to 300+ almost reaching 400. LOL

And if I remember correctly, last night there was a glitch whereby all portals (almost every type of spiderman even the rare/epic ones) cost 500 ISO-8s.

I hope I get a bug which gives me ISOs every minute.
    11-12-2014 07:37 AM

You're the chosen one,
    by
    gameloft.
    11-12-2014 11:58 AM
    This happen when gameloft don't support 512 ram http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...9-1b6b490cfb00

Another person release one of theyr game
    Not just 512mb RAM, my 930 isn't supported either.
    11-13-2014 05:35 PM
    Ryan what about GT racing2 update we will have the new cars and new features like IOS and Droid ? And maybe cloud saving because I can't save my game .
    The main thing I'm trying to get addressed on GTR2 right now is the text corruption issue that people are experiencing on this forum. I've raised it several times with the Dev team and I was assured they were working on a hotfix for this issue. They haven't said one way or another if the new content is heading to Windows at this point I'm afraid.

Has anyone of you experienced that "asking for carrier bug" on Spider-Man Unlimited every time when the game is up and running? This is really annoying. I'm tired of tapping the carrier and then OK -.-

P.S. This is only happening when connected to WiFi (and probably on cellular).
    What device are you experiencing this on? Also, any chance you could grab a screenshot for me? Thanks in advance!

Hello Ryan,

Any update as to when the text corruption in GT Racing 2 will be fixed for devices running the Snapdragon 800 SOC such as the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 930? We haven't been able to play the game for months.

Thank you
    See above (: I've been assured this is being addressed, but it looks like I'll need to follow up on this!

Can I play multiplayer asphalt 8 with my brother on Android and Windows phone
    Sadly you can't ): Our games aren't cross platform at the moment. However, if your brother plays on a Windows 8 PC and you play on a Windows Phone you both should be able to play together!

That's weird. I'll raise this with the SMU team and see what they say. Thanks for the post and screenshot!
    anon8855939 likes this.
    11-13-2014 07:26 PM
    That's weird. I'll raise this with the SMU team and see what they say. Thanks for the post and screenshot!
    Thanks for replying. Here's the other bug I mentioned in my prev post.
    86e3b3e3-e2fe-4cf8-b6d8-99f2c6335bdb.jpg

Update: About the event reward (Standard Portals, etc) that kept bugging me every ~10 minutes has completely gone after a (quite number of) soft reset. Really weird but thank god it's back to normal now. And could u please send my lil' shout out to those ppl behind this game.. AWESOME GAME & LOVING THE UPDATES!!

Just one ques: Let's say if I were to rank up my 2-stars spidey with another similar spidey with 3-stars, why does it only rank up 1-star and not 3-stars? Is this intentional that every rank up just consists 1-star and not the amount of stars of the spidey used? Thanks.
    Last edited by Futra Hurairah Salleh; 11-19-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    11-14-2014 03:14 AM
    What device are you experiencing this on? Also, any chance you could grab a screenshot for me? Thanks in advance!
    Here you go :)
    auth.aspx.png

This is happening every time I launch the game (only when I'm connected to WiFi or cellular), this doesn't show up when I'm not connected.
    11-15-2014 04:02 PM
    This is mine when launching Asphalt8
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20141118_0001.png  
    11-18-2014 06:55 AM
    Minion rush do have offline mode. Spider man unlimited, asphalt 8 etc etc
    I noticed this yesterday. It must be new since the last update.
    11-19-2014 04:49 AM
    I noticed this yesterday. It must be new since the last update.

Nope, they were always offline. Only for playing events you require an internet connection otherwise not.
    11-19-2014 05:46 AM
    Just one ques: Let's say if I were to rank up my 2-stars spidey with another similar spidey with 3-stars, why does it only rank up 1-star and not 3-stars? Is this intentional that every rank up just consists 1-star and not the amount of stars of the spidey used? Thanks.
    Correct, that's my understanding as well. All rank up's are just 1 star, regardless of the amount of stars you use.

Here you go :)

Name:	auth.aspx.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	329.0 KB 
ID:	87837

This is happening every time I launch the game (only when I'm connected to WiFi or cellular), this doesn't show up when I'm not connected.
    Thanks!

This is mine when launching Asphalt8
    Thanks to you too!

Also guys, I've had some good news on O&C Online. Things are progressing, finally. That's all I can say for the time being, but the SoonTM stuff has finally paid off. Thanks again for your patience and stay tuned.

EDIT: Can the Select Carrier people please let me know what devices those screenshots are on? Thanks!
    11-20-2014 05:14 PM
2,322 ... 6970717273 ...