08-05-2018 03:14 PM
2,323 ... 7374757677 ...
tools
    Just my thought, but Shark Dash is quite a small and old game, also, updating an Xbox game is quite a hassle, so, I don't think they will ever update it again. :/
    Stills I paid for it. Would be nice that they support that
    12-15-2014 03:40 PM
    Stills I paid for it. Would be nice that they support that
    I'm sorry to break your hope, but what you paid for is actually the app the way you purchased it. Not what it eventually might become. You don't pay in advance for probable updates, new content and whatnot. You have to consider it a little different. WP has a very, very, very low marketshare. And companies are all in for the money. So the have to decide whether they invest money to bring updates or new content or whatever, in order to achieve more money. Due to WP's low marketshare and a game like Sharkdash probably not being purchased many times, they most likely refused to invest further time and money in it.
    12-15-2014 04:08 PM
    Okay. No doubt I have seen only a handful of players in that game. :/
    Exactly.
    12-15-2014 05:32 PM
    I'm sorry to break your hope, but what you paid for is actually the app the way you purchased it. Not what it eventually might become. You don't pay in advance for probable updates, new content and whatnot. You have to consider it a little different. WP has a very, very, very low marketshare. And companies are all in for the money. So the have to decide whether they invest money to bring updates or new content or whatever, in order to achieve more money. Due to WP's low marketshare and a game like Sharkdash probably not being purchased many times, they most likely refused to invest further time and money in it.
    I know I totally share ur thoughts. It's just a sad thing to see the same apps in android being updated, free, and even better.
    12-15-2014 06:23 PM
    Hey, can anyone tell me what's the install size of order & chaos online? I'm running low on space, have uninstalled several games, left out with 2 Gb free. Do I need to make more space or 2 Gb will do?
    12-15-2014 09:21 PM
    Hey, can anyone tell me what's the install size of order & chaos online? I'm running low on space, have uninstalled several games, left out with 2 Gb free. Do I need to make more space or 2 Gb will do?

1.54GB exactly, on my 930. You'll first have to download a 800MB package from the Store, after installing, the game will have to download 660MB of additional contents.
    12-15-2014 10:10 PM
    1.54GB exactly, on my 930. You'll first have to download a 800MB package from the Store, after installing, the game will have to download 660MB of additional contents.

That's too much downloading! Anyways, now I have 2.5 Gb space, downloading the game now. Any bugs uptil now? Is the game really free or just uptil level 8?
    12-15-2014 10:13 PM
    That's too much downloading! Anyways, now I have 2.5 Gb space, downloading the game now. Any bugs uptil now? Is the game really free or just uptil level 8?

Yes, it's free. If it was just masked-as-free, there would be reports about this. Actually, Gameloft has to make this game free to regain the player base, so don't worry.
    12-15-2014 10:29 PM
    Yes, it's free. If it was just masked-as-free, there would be reports about this. Actually, Gameloft has to make this game free to regain the player base, so don't worry.

Okay, now I hope I don't get any hiccups while playing the game
    12-15-2014 10:35 PM
    Hi;

For the S. M. Unlimited;
    after the previous update before the last one; all the butons on my game screen is totally unresponsive. Nothing work except the menu buttons above.
    I have a Lumia 920 8.1 with the last DP installed.

Anyone have experienced that kind of a problem and any kind of orientation would really be appreciated.
    If I knew that will be a solution; I may re-install the app by accepting the progress loss but I'm not sure of it also at all.

Thanks in advance...
    As I understood; it's just me who have that kind of an issue.

Weirdo....
    12-16-2014 12:49 AM
    I'm unable to install order & chaos online, it gives some sort of error code.
    12-16-2014 01:14 AM
    Hey Ryan.. Great update for O&C Online. :) One question though.. How come the game is still not available for the Lumia 925? I was able to install it on the 1520 and 1320, but it's not even in the store if I look it up on the 925.
    12-16-2014 01:41 AM
    Hey Ryan.. Great update for O&C Online. :) One question though.. How come the game is still not available for the Lumia 925? I was able to install it on the 1520 and 1320, but it's not even in the store if I look it up on the 925.

Its not installing on my 1320, the downloading is also very slow, any idea what might be the reason?
    12-16-2014 03:24 AM
    Its not installing on my 1320, the downloading is also very slow, any idea what might be the reason?

The slow download maybe because of the huge size, you should check your connection. I suggest downloading the .xap file with your PC, then install it via phone's SD card. PCs usually download faster than phones.
    12-16-2014 04:23 AM
    The slow download maybe because of the huge size, you should check your connection. I suggest downloading the .xap file with your PC, then install it via phone's SD card. PCs usually download faster than phones.

My Wi-Fi connection is fine, I never got this much slow speed while downloading asphalt 8 or gt racing 2 previously, rest all the stuff downloads at good speed. Slow downloading is still OK, but why the hell its not installing? I have made 3.2 Gb free space available, that's more than enough for any large sized game...
    12-16-2014 05:11 AM
    My Wi-Fi connection is fine, I never got this much slow speed while downloading asphalt 8 or gt racing 2 previously, rest all the stuff downloads at good speed. Slow downloading is still OK, but why the hell its not installing? I have made 3.2 Gb free space available, that's more than enough for any large sized game...

You mean that it stuck at the "installing" phase when downloading from the Store, right? If so, sorry but I can't help. :/ I used the .xap and it installed just fine for me. :/
    12-16-2014 05:15 AM
    You mean that it stuck at the "installing" phase when downloading from the Store, right? If so, sorry but I can't help. :/ I used a .xap and it installed just fine for me. :/

Yep, the worst part is, I've already used Gbs of data downloading it again. While installing it shows some error code.
    12-16-2014 05:16 AM
    Yep, the worst part is, I've already used Gbs of data downloading it again. While installing it shows some error code.

Maybe Googling that code will help?
    12-16-2014 05:19 AM
    Maybe Googling that code will help?

I didn't take a screenshot, I'm downloading it again, if unfortunately I get an error code again, I'll have to do that.

this happened previously with angry birds go. It didn't install when it was last updated, nobody was able to do it, after a few days everyone was able to install it.

Don't know what the problem is...
    12-16-2014 05:23 AM
    I didn't take a screenshot, I'm downloading it again, if unfortunately I get an error code again, I'll have to do that.

this happened previously with angry birds go. It didn't install when it was last updated, nobody was able to do it, after a few days everyone was able to install it.

Don't know what the problem is...

Sometimes the Store has those issues. I think it's just temporary. Better download a xap with your PC and try again later.
    12-16-2014 05:26 AM
    Sometimes the Store has those issues. I think it's just temporary. Better download a xap with your PC and try again later.

Yep I would do that tomorrow if it doesn't install now, tired of trying again & again.
    12-16-2014 05:50 AM
    After wasting Gbs of data this game is finally installed, if I get any bugs now, I would just throw my phone, hopefully I won't get any...
    12-16-2014 06:56 AM
    After wasting Gbs of data this game is finally installed, if I get any bugs now, I would just throw my phone, hopefully I won't get any...

Wow, I have to say that you're patient. :p
    12-16-2014 11:03 AM
    Wow, I have to say that you're patient. :p

Yes I am, gameloft always tests my patience
    12-16-2014 09:31 PM
    Hey, anyone made a team on O&C which I can join?
    12-17-2014 02:28 AM
2,323 ... 7374757677 ...