Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been playing Rival Knights lately and I must say that the new update has made the game run much better than before.

However, I did find one bug that seriously irritates me.

Occasionally, after a match the game would show a black screen and show "downloading 79%" and would stay there permanently.

Anyone else experienced this?

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
From another thread this quote was made:

As minion rush on windows phone only supports competing with fb players in windows phone

Does anyone know if this is going to change? I'd like to be able to compare scores with my existing friends. I always go on about windows phone to my friends but then they hear about stuff like this :(

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm really mad at Asphalt Overdrive... It's control is just... crap. Sometimes, THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN RESPOND TO MY SWIPES! I can't keep myself calm whenever I crash or lose my combos just 'cause of this silly thing!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm really mad at Asphalt Overdrive... It's control is just... crap. Sometimes, THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN RESPOND TO MY SWIPES! I can't keep myself calm whenever I crash or lose my combos just 'cause of this silly thing!

Same here dude, otherwise you won't be so near to #1. Actually its not sometimes, many a times the swipes doesn't respond, I lost my 30 golds to a boss, I lost because of this damn swiping problem

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Same here dude, otherwise you won't be so near to #1. Actually its not sometimes, many a times the swipes doesn't respond, I lost my 30 golds to a boss, I lost because of this damn swiping problem
Nah, it's because of that problem that I CAN'T take over #1 😎. Anyway, I'm now really mad at the game... If I continue playing, I think I will smash my phone against the wall... Have attempted the final takedown mission in Turf 3 for 5 times already, and yeah...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nah, it's because of that problem that I CAN'T take over #1 😎. Anyway, I'm now really mad at the game... If I continue playing, I think I will smash my phone against the wall... Have attempted the final takedown mission in Turf 3 for 5 times already, and yeah...

That's it? I have attempted each mission more than 5 times. I have lost 30 gold to that turf 3 boss. Again lost 30 when I defeated him. Todays gold loss 60! Wait until you come to turf 4, swiping would be extremely tough(your car would resist the swipes) in restricted run! The tracks are worst, there's oncoming traffic. You just lose your combos while swiping doesn't work, i end up crashing in a danger zone, get busted!
My score would've been sky rocketing, if this game didn't have such problems

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
That's it? I have attempted each mission more than 5 times. I have lost 30 gold to that turf 3 boss. Again lost 30 when I defeated him. Todays gold loss 60! Wait until you come to turf 4, swiping would be extremely tough(your car would resist the swipes) in restricted run! The tracks are worst, there's oncoming traffic. You just lose your combos while swiping doesn't work, i end up crashing in a danger zone, get busted!
My score would've been sky rocketing, if this game didn't have such problems
I think I need to wait for an update... Or my phone will breaks when my car crashes... It's hard to keep calm on this. I've just spent 5 energy for a single mission... Stupid controls.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I think I need to wait for an update... Or my phone will breaks when my car crashes... It's hard to keep calm on this. I've just spent 5 energy for a single mission... Stupid controls.

I agree with with you. But at the end of an event do claim your rewards. I have never kept a count on the energies, otherwise I could definitely say, I ended up spending 3 energies on an average in each mission. That to I haven't earned 3 stars, in some of the missions, there is still that 1 star.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree with with you. But at the end of an event do claim your rewards. I have never kept a count on the energies, otherwise I could definitely say, I ended up spending 3 energies on an average in each mission. That to I haven't earned 3 stars, in some of the missions, there is still that 1 star.

Same here. Only in Turf 1 that I could get all the stars (except for restricted missions). In Turf 3, my biggest aim is... too pass.
For now, I will try to stay at #2 until the end of League event. Hopefully there will be a fix #soon enough.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Only in Turf 1 that I could get all the stars (except for restricted missions). In Turf 3, my biggest aim is... too pass.
For now, I will try to stay at #2 until the end of League event. Hopefully there will be a fix #soon enough.

I am not thinking to play this game anymore. What will happen if I finish turf 5? Game over? That's it?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok Ryan we'll be waiting for some answers.
Also one more question is that is Gameloft working on updating Spiderman unlimited bugs like can't play offline which is for WINDOWSPHONE ONLY and the energytime bug? Hope it gets fixed soon and finally will it come to Windows 8.1 PC?
Thanks and hoping for a reply.

SMU is not available for play offline on any platform, at least for the story mode and events mode. Those require a connection.

To all Asphalt overdrive don't save into cloud even with Facebook log in

Can anyone else confirm this? Please let me know what devices you were playing on if FB didn't force a cloud save.

Hey guys, I've been playing Rival Knights lately and I must say that the new update has made the game run much better than before.

However, I did find one bug that seriously irritates me.

Occasionally, after a match the game would show a black screen and show "downloading 79%" and would stay there permanently.

Anyone else experienced this?

Can you send me a screenshot and let me know what device you're playing on? Also, if you get a chance report this issue in game. Thanks!

I am not thinking to play this game anymore. What will happen if I finish turf 5? Game over? That's it?

Based on the conversations I had with the Game Community Manager it sounds like the Dev have plans for new environments, races, and more in existing turfs or new turfs all together. Sounds like it's just a matter of time before they start working on updates with new content.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99