Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Ryan,

Will GT Racing 2 ever get account progress sync? The game still does not sync the progress on Windows or Windows Phone and it ONLY syncs the IAPs on Windows Phone. I have GTR2 on my Dell Venue 8 pro with 620 game dollars yet on my laptop and desktop, there is no way to get my progress to sync even if I am signed in.

For a game that is all about progression, the lack of a working account sync is pretty ridiculous especially since Asphalt 8 syncs progress and IAP across Windows and Windows Phone perfectly.

Ryan, may you ask the GTR2 team to consult with the Asphalt 8 team to get account sync working in GTR2?

Thank you,

Demitrius

ali_pandeyan

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
My asphalt 8 did funny thing: It won't showed up in apps list, games hub, storage sense, or any where it could be uninstalled. But the app does show up in kids corner and better yet, updated via app store. Is this a bug or something? I really don't want to have a big, spacey app without control. Please help me Ryan.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there a reason that on Spiderman unlimited it keeps adding days before I can play again? It was at 5 days, literally the second it ended it popped back up with another 5 day wait! WTF is this ****, seriously!

And now that I've waited 10 DAYS, I REPEAT 10 DAYS, it immediately went to 2 more days to wait!!!! As soon as the countdown was done it added two more days! WTF! You guys are just trying to force iap's, obviously.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I heard Cars Fast as Lightning hot postponed, because Gameloft want to release it completely bug free for WP. Approximate date it's gonna hit the store is around 2018. ;)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
And now that I've waited 10 DAYS, I REPEAT 10 DAYS, it immediately went to 2 more days to wait!!!! As soon as the countdown was done it added two more days! WTF! You guys are just trying to force iap's, obviously.

We aren't trying to force IAPs at all. This is a bug that the team is aware of and trying to fix. Sadly it's affecting all platforms right now so it's a very high priority for us to remedy.

Also, Cars should now be available or rolling out on Windows Phone. I just got an email notifying me of the launch. Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb