Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Can you please send me a screenshot of the notifications you've been getting? Seems like our Windows Phone notifications have been going haywire on a few of our games. Last time I believe it was GTR2 that had this issue. I'd like to flag it with our team.

For the crashing issue, have you tried a device restart since updating? Only other thing I can think of is trying to uninstall/reinstall but if that doesn't work you'll need to report the issue to our Customer Care team so we can get device info.

Thanks for the reply, Ryan. I've somehow found a temporary way to stop those incoming notifications. Firstly, I turned off my data and run the game offline. Then, at the main screen, I pressed the home button and turned on my data (in the settings) and returned to the game. The game then resumes, it goes online, but no more notifications flooding in. This works AS LONG AS UR SCREEN DOESN'T TIME OUT @ LOCK SCREEN. Once it does, the notifications start flooding in again.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
As someone else mentioned, this game is getting a MASSIVE update finally! Keep an eye out on WPCentral for a review of what's to come. The update is currently in cert for Xbox so I'm really pumped that I won't have to say Soon(TM) anymore haha!

Wow, finally some good news! An update, for an Xbox game, finally. It's massive, and it's already in certification! Great work, it's appreciated, Gameloft.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so will it support 512mb ram as well after this update? ^_^
Wishful thinking/joking though. It's probably too massive for a low -mid end phone but I do have a few bucks to spare for a good game. *wink wink ;) :D

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, Ryan. I've somehow found a temporary way to stop those incoming notifications. Firstly, I turned off my data and run the game offline. Then, at the main screen, I pressed the home button and turned on my data (in the settings) and returned to the game. The game then resumes, it goes online, but no more notifications flooding in. This works AS LONG AS UR SCREEN DOESN'T TIME OUT @ LOCK SCREEN. Once it does, the notifications start flooding in again.

That's still quite a hassle to fix what should be a non-issue. If you can let me know what device you're using and what carrier you're on that'd be great. Plus a screenshot or two of excessive notifications would be appreciated!

Wow, finally some good news! An update, for an Xbox game, finally. It's massive, and it's already in certification! Great work, it's appreciated, Gameloft.

It's been a long process, but it's finally coming to fruition! YAY!

Ok, so will it support 512mb ram as well after this update? ^_^
Wishful thinking/joking though. It's probably too massive for a low -mid end phone but I do have a few bucks to spare for a good game. *wink wink ;) :D

I hate to be a Grinch but OC Online is just too big and resource heavy for low mem devices. Really sorry ):

I would appreciate more if other games would be getting bug fixing too. Hopefully...

We're doing our best to balance our Windows Dev resources with game updates and bug fixes. It's an ongoing process for sure!

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
That's still quite a hassle to fix what should be a non-issue. If you can let me know what device you're using and what carrier you're on that'd be great. Plus a screenshot or two of excessive notifications would be appreciated!

Ok, sure. I'm using the unlocked Lumia 1020, malaysian variant, bought from the Nokia Store. Running on official 8.1 wp, and my service provider/telco is Celcom (malaysia). And below is the screenshot taken yesterday. 1209++ and it keeps coming in every minute, i wonder why..

a6e2c150-b102-4b7a-a99b-cb07066ba1d2.jpg

Restart phone, and soft reset didn't resolve it. I'm still holding back from a hard reset until Denim arrives. :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, sure. I'm using the unlocked Lumia 1020, malaysian variant, bought from the Nokia Store. Running on official 8.1 wp, and my service provider/telco is Celcom (malaysia). And below is the screenshot taken yesterday. 1209++ and it keeps coming in every minute, i wonder why..

View attachment 89629

Restart phone, and soft reset didn't resolve it. I'm still holding back from a hard reset until Denim arrives. :)

Thanks for posting this, I appreciate it!

NoodleKing

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan. I don't know if it's just my phone (Lumia 1520) or if it's a bigger issue, but Rival Knights is crashing on the loading screen again. Rebooting didn't fix it.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan. I don't know if it's just my phone (Lumia 1520) or if it's a bigger issue, but Rival Knights is crashing on the loading screen again. Rebooting didn't fix it.

No, you're not alone. As many have reported, and as I played it myself, Rival Knights is very unstable. Sometimes crashes, sometimes not. Sometimes lags, sometimes not, regardless of what your phone is.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Ryan, I have a question. Most of Gameloft games support multiplayer, but as I noticed almost none of them lets Windows Phone players play with iOS/Android players, right? As for Xbox games, I can understand because they are connected via Xbox, which other platforms don't support... But what about non-Xbox games, like Asphalt Overdrive? As I see, it doesn't support cross-platform, either.

Last edited:

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan,

This not really a big problem or anything but I thought I'd let you know anyway. So I was playing TC when I suddenly get an in-game pop-up message to do a survey. I wanted to do the survey so I could help you guys, turns out there's a couple questions in this survey about the "conquest" mode in the new update... That update isn't even out on Windows Phone... Lol

I just thought it was kind of funny that you guys ask me to do a survey about an update I don't have. :)

Now that I'm here I might as well ask you... When can I expect the new update?

Thanks for your time Ryan.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Time for my tipical boring question.
RYAN is Six Guns getting an update thia year? Or is GTR 2 The un"Real" car experience an update this year ? If not, will this good potential games get an update this decade?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
It's sad to keep seeing answers like this, " I forwarded it and an update should be released soon", but no updates. It's been months, over a quarter of the year and still nothing.

Ups_2013

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi;

For the S. M. Unlimited;
after the previous update before the last one; all the butons on my game screen is totally unresponsive. Nothing work except the menu buttons above.
I have a Lumia 920 8.1 with the last DP installed.

Anyone have experienced that kind of a problem and any kind of orientation would really be appreciated.
If I knew that will be a solution; I may re-install the app by accepting the progress loss but I'm not sure of it also at all.

Thanks in advance...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs