Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, today (5/9/2014) Captain America : TWS received an update. Can you please tell share with us a change log as to what issues the update addresses as it is not specified at the store.

I don't get the full change log from the team for minor updates like this. I'll have to ask and see if they'll release it or ask for specifics on what was addressed.

For me is update for Captain America : TWS totally useless becouse I still can't connect to the game.It look likes Gameloft doesn't know fix their own bugs... So I can't say thank you for update becouse after it I still can't play the game.This is the worst Gameloft game for Windows Phone.

I'm really sorry that you're not able to connect. At this point and time, I've sent your device and WP8 version to the team and I'm waiting to hear if they need more information. I've also got someone checking to see if changing regions in the phone can affect the ability of the game to connect.

Hey Ryan, just wanted to know what content will minion rush get when the update hits this month! The facebook page said content including the anti villain league! Will we get super silly fun land and downtown? You mentioned long ago that WP wont get the seasonal updates only! Hopefully they bring all the other levels! :)

Yup, the Minion Rush update should be hitting next week. Monday at the earliest is what I was told! You'll be getting content like the Shopping Mall, Downtown, AVL and Moon Mini-Game.

Hi Ryan,
Will "Real Soccer 2013" be updated to support 512 Mb ram devices? Are there any such plans for the team?

It's not currently in our plans. A big part of this is because of how busy the summer months will be for the team due to new releases and updates for some of our other titles. It's possible it could be added at a later date though.

Any idea of what will be included in the next minion rush update?

Yup, I talked about that a few lines up :) Shopping Mall, Downtown, Anti-Villain League, and the Moon Mini-Game I believe is what's headed your way.

Gabriel M

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Speaking of 512MB RAM.. Why does an iPhone 4s with 512MB of RAM play MC4 and NOVA 3 and other smoothly while a Lumia 720 with the same specs can't run these games?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of 512MB RAM.. Why does an iPhone 4s with 512MB of RAM play MC4 and NOVA 3 and other smoothly while a Lumia 720 with the same specs can't run these games?

Probably the amount of time devs are willing to put to optimize the game.
On iOS it pays to do so.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I believe even android with 512 mb ram cant play such graphic intensive i.suppose.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Rowan26

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply! One more thing, after we get this update when will we get the next one? Will we get it immediately as soon as a new area hits android and ios or will we get it like how were got this update.....after 5 months that is!! Hope we dont have to wait a lot of time for new levels! :)

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I started getting an update message this morning on total conquest. As with the last there's no actual update to download. So when will this update actually hit the server. With this update will it fix the war issue? As well as give rewards for the war, and will we be getting daily events now?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So.. It's an OS problem not gameloft problem.. Let's wait for Ryan to make sure.

I hate to disappoint, but since I'm not someone with a development background, I can't comment on how each OS handles different amounts of ram.

Thanks for your reply! One more thing, after we get this update when will we get the next one? Will we get it immediately as soon as a new area hits android and ios or will we get it like how were got this update.....after 5 months that is!! Hope we dont have to wait a lot of time for new levels! :)

The team has told me that there is another update planned for the summer months after the update for this week hits.

Hey Ryan. Any word on GT Racing 2 yet?

Nothing new yet, sorry!

Ryan,hello where's the minion rush update? To spare you a comment,it's Monday and you stated the update is due. Thanks

If you read my response you'll see I said that the update would possibly hit this week. With that in mind, I haven't heard anything to suggest it's been postponed, so keep an eye out for it in the coming days!

Hey Ryan. Question about modern combat 4 and nova 3. Is it me or do these games run without the effects (filters, etc) the apple version has?

I was asked about this a little while back and when I talked to the team they said both games had been fully ported over in every regard.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I started getting an update message this morning on total conquest. As with the last there's no actual update to download. So when will this update actually hit the server. With this update will it fix the war issue? As well as give rewards for the war, and will we be getting daily events now?

Ahh! Sorry I missed this. We just updated Total Conquest on Windows about 2 weeks ago, so there isn't another one planned. Did you get that update I'm talking about by chance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb