Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Wow Ryan got them to discount some stuff :D, even O&C like I asked about, but to bad I cant redeem my Bing credits for a $5 card, I need to buy get an Xbox live gold card instead, I hope its there for a little while.

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Today The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has been made available for WP8.1 . Has anyone tried the game after today's update ? Does it run smoothly ?

I saw that too so I downloaded it again (bought it the first time and uninstalled it). It crashes worse than before when using WiFi but it works more often than before when using cellular data. When it works, the frame rate is improved over the original release. It definitely is a lot smoother than before.

Unfortunately, due to the continued compatibility bugs, the game has been removed for WP 8.1.

I have high hopes though because the performance during gameplay is definitely improved. I'm not uninstalling it this time since via cellular, it works about 1 out of 3 times instead of 1 our of 15 times before.

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
So TASM2 is back. Can anyone confirm that this version does or does not need an internet connection to play ?

It still needs an internet connection and always will. The game has been pulled for WP 8.1 again. I downloaded it again before it was pulled and it runs worlds better than the version 1.0.0 that we originally had on WP 8.1. The framerate is smoother and the game crashes less. There is a weird bug where the game will load but the screen will be black and all you can hear is the sound from the title screen. Due to the various compatibility bugs, the game has had the WP 8.1 support removed again.

They are making progress and I believe it will turn out great in the end. Also, the name has changed from Spiderman 2 to The Amazing Spiderman 2 as it should have been all along. :)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
It still needs an internet connection and always will. The game has been pulled for WP 8.1 again. I downloaded it again before it was pulled and it runs worlds better than the version 1.0.0 that we originally had on WP 8.1. The framerate is smoother and the game crashes less. There is a weird bug where the game will load but the screen will be black and all you can hear is the sound from the title screen. Due to the various compatibility bugs, the game has had the WP 8.1 support removed again.

They are making progress and I believe it will turn out great in the end. Also, the name has changed from Spiderman 2 to The Amazing Spiderman 2 as it should have been all along. :)
I just finished downloading the game and it got removed again. Its installing now. Seriously wtf is wrong with Gameloft? Can't they make something good once and for all like the early days......

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Help! I am using 920 and I bought the Spiderman 2(since it does not have trial). I was able to download it then proceed to payment without any notes regarding compatibility and the "Buy" button is there. After waiting several minutes, It did not install the game! I check back to the store and now there is a note that It is not available for your device. I checked my email and Gameloft already charged me!! WTF!! How come I was able to buy it without that warning before? and now the "Buy" button is not there?

Last edited:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Help! I am using 920 and I bought the Spiderman 2(since it does not have trial). I was able to download it then proceed to payment without any notes regarding compatibility and the "Buy" button is there. After waiting several minutes, It did not install the game! I check back to the store and now there is a note that It is not available for your device. I checked my email and Gameloft already charged me!! WTF!! How come I was able to buy it without that warning before? and now the "Buy" button is not there?
Because when you bought it, it was still there in the store and then it got pulled out.

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

This sounds so optimistic but in my experience on the 8X...
-Frame rate is just as choppy
-Game crashed even faster and more often than before and actually caused my phone to reset
-Switching away and back to the app crashes it (before it was a black screen, still terrible)
-We've advanced from crashing on startup to black screens on startup...

Not to be a negative Nancy, and again I enjoyed some of Gameloft's previous offerings, but this isn't "progress".

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
y7a6egeb

This will probably be the new icon in asphalt 8's new update :)
Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like to repeat my query.

Ryan,
Where's the six guns update, ice age village update, Uno & friends update and the minion rush update?
Where's Rival Knights, Blitz brigade, and GT Racing 2 for WP?

More importantly WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Ryan,
Where's the six guns update, ice age village update, Uno & friends update and the minion rush update?

Ryan might be taking a short break after E3. Hope he comes back with good news. I want to play GT Racing 2 so bad!!

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Ryan,

Its obvious tat he's taking a break... In E3 Asphalt Overdrive 's stream he Said he'l be back to office by Monday so guess we gotta wait a bit longer :) ! Am waiting for GTR2 and also asphalt 8's new update cuz I think there will be new tracks.. Maybe from Dubai too and new cars for A class too :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs