Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I would like to repeat my query.

Ryan,
Where's the six guns update, ice age village update, Uno & friends update and the minion rush update?
Where's Rival Knights, Blitz brigade, and GT Racing 2 for WP?

More importantly WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!
wp_ss_20140611_0002[2].png thats pretty funny... never mind old pic, lv 24 now ...and god i hope the GTR 2 will have 512 ram Support (if will come )

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
A few times while I've played Asphalt 8 (probably less than ten ever since I started playing the game), the car I'm using - not any specific one - just randomly decides to drift almost in a circle. This even happens while I'm using nitro which, as far as I know, shouldn't be possible. Either my cars are all Transformers or the games got an annoying problem - I'm going with the second one.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
A few times while I've played Asphalt 8 (probably less than ten ever since I started playing the game), the car I'm using - not any specific one - just randomly decides to drift almost in a circle. This even happens while I'm using nitro which, as far as I know, shouldn't be possible. Either my cars are all Transformers or the games got an annoying problem - I'm going with the second one.

Yes the game has got this annoying problem! It's been there from the beginning.. But bless you this will happen for you during normal races cuz I always experience this in multiplayer races... Gameloft needs to know this and address this issue and fix it very soon! :(

Zulfeqar_AK

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone
The gameloft games are on sale...
But the amazing spider man 2 is not supported for windows phone 8.1(DP).
Any way to buy the game before the sale ends?

Gabriel M

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello I've installed asphalt 8 yesterday but when I open it.. It won't allow me to choose anything, the music is on and the garage showing the car from different angles but the touch isn't responding.. Besides when I bring in multi-task to exit the music will still on.. Besides it takes much more time to load than before.. Lumia 620 wp8.1 dev.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Here.. :) These are some possibilities.. Just ask Ryan to make sure.. I'v been waiting almost a week to ask him about this.. :) and hey Ryan will Lamborghini Aventador ever make it to this game?? :(
y5abyved

Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
And I'mmmmm back! As some of you may have noticed, I wasn't around at ALL last week. I was actually at my first E3, so without further ado let me try to tackle some of these questions!

Hi Ryan,
I'm a huge gameloft fan but one request bring the awesome game which is URBAN CRIME to wp, love it on iOS just want it available for my Lumia.
Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks for being a fan! I'm sorry to say, but as of right now, Urban Crime isn't a game we are looking to port over. If that changes, I'll be sure to post about it though!

Ryan,
Where's the six guns update, ice age village update, Uno & friends update and the minion rush update?
Where's Rival Knights, Blitz brigade, and GT Racing 2 for WP?

We've got a pretty busy summer still ahead of us in terms of updates and launches. There are some items in the works for all of the games you mentioned. The only one I haven't heard anything new about is Minion Rush and that's because we just put out a really big content update for it a few weeks ago. I'm sure, however, that anything else that is missing from recent Android/iOS updates will be moved over shortly.

GT Racing is supposed to be coming really soon according to my coworker. Rival Knights and Blitz Brigade I'm still waiting on dates for though.

Hey Ryan! Any news on GTR2? Will it arrive anytime soon??

See above. Supposedly really soon!

Ryan, is Captain America good to go on WP8.1 Dev Preview ?

As far as I know and I'm still playing catchup after E3, we haven't started to update games for 8.1. This will all change once it officially launches though. With that in mind, if you are able to download it then it in theory should work, but might not be as optimized as we'd like it on 8.1.

Is there a possibility that the Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile could be a new car in an update to Asphalt 8? Here's a video to persuade the game's developers:

Wow, that would be sick!

Haven't heard about Asphalt,Ice Age,Dungeon Gems and cars though.Source please? :excited:
P.S:-I'm kind of pissed off that Rival Knights has already been released for Android :crying:
Any news on when it's coming to WP,Ryan? :(

We are still working at having same day launches on Windows. It's one of our priorities and it's not something we are just giving up on!

Found out about Dungeon Gems:-
https://www.facebook.com/DungeonGems

But we don't know when or whether these games will come to WP except perhaps Rival Knight,MC5 and Spiderman Unlimited :crying:

All of the games we talked about at E3 will be launching on Windows Phone based on the information I was given :) If anything should change, I'll let you folks know!

Yup! All of these games where announced in E3 yesterday right? Am desperately waiting for Asphalt 9 overdrive!! :D

Yup, just announced during E3. Just to clarify though, Asphalt Overdrive is NOT Asphalt 9. It's a spinoff that we are using to expand the Asphalt brand. I'm pretty pumped after getting a hands on with AO at E3 as well. It's a cool mission based game, with shorter gameplay sessions but still packing the Asphalt level graphics and peformance.

Today I installed Captain America TWS on my Lumia 1320 running WP8.1 Dev Preview onto the SD card and played using Wi-Fi connection. The game plays much better than before but still lags.

Ryan now that I am able to play the game, the 0.99$ offer is gone away. Earlier I never made the purchase because the game was not playable. Now there is no discount when I want to play. Not fair at all.

If the offer comes back I'll make the purchase.

Sorry! We do our best to run sales, but they do not stick around for forever.

Ryan has been M.I.A since June 4th. Maybe they are busy?

Yup! I was at E3, so my schedule was really hectic and I had weak Internet at my hotel ):

Hey guys i have a problem with minion rush.. I have updated my mobile to 8.1 last month 18 th and i installed minion rush and it was smooth(mine is NL620, but it worked smooth even without pages except the glitches at the start) i was playing too much least week to come in to 50 in weekly challenges and came as 42... Then next day after i claimed the prize and when i started to play the game the game crashed.. Then it didn't show in the app list then when i switched off my mobile and switched i saw the game. After that whenever i opened the game it crashes not even opens just i hear some music and then it crashes.. I was playing the game too much like 8-9 hours a day maybe that can be a problem or is it the problem with wp8.1 .. Now my question is can i uninstall and reinstall or is it a problem with many users(as i seen in reviews most WP 8.1 users face this crash) so that i should wait for gameloft update

It's more than likely due to the fact that we haven't updated our games for the 8.1 Dev Preview. Once 8.1 is officially launched we will update our games for the new version of the OS :D

Ryan will faint when he'll see the number of questions we've asked him :devil:

I'm playing so much catchup these past two days! It's crazy!

How much is Spider Man 2? I heard it is $4.99 but on my phone it costs $0.99.. Some gameloft games are also have discount.

Yeah, I think we were running a few sales last week and should have some more planned later this summer!

So TASM2 is back. Can anyone confirm that this version does or does not need an internet connection to play ?

I believe it's been pulled again due to the 8.1 Dev Preview compatibility.

I just finished downloading the game and it got removed again. Its installing now. Seriously wtf is wrong with Gameloft? Can't they make something good once and for all like the early days......

I'm sorry you're frustrated. The issue is that we are still working with 8.1 and haven't updated our games for it. Once 8.1 officially launches, we will be able to update our games and optimize them for the new OS version. Outside of this, I do think that the game is a high quality game and am looking forward to 8.1 launching so you all can experience it again!

Help! I am using 920 and I bought the Spiderman 2(since it does not have trial). I was able to download it then proceed to payment without any notes regarding compatibility and the "Buy" button is there. After waiting several minutes, It did not install the game! I check back to the store and now there is a note that It is not available for your device. I checked my email and Gameloft already charged me!! WTF!! How come I was able to buy it without that warning before? and now the "Buy" button is not there?

See above ^^ This is due to the fact that when the game is updated, it's opted in for 8.1 and then we have to pull the game because it hasn't been optimized for 8.1. This will all change once 8.1 officially launches though.

In the meantime, you can contact our support team and they will help you get a refund and then you could purchase the game once we've updated it for 8.1. Here is a link: GL Support Link

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan Welcome back!! Anything you can tell us about the new update Asphalt 8's gonna get? Especially when will we get it on WP?

Edit: Please translate 'really soon' in days and hours please. The wait is killing me.

Last edited:

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Good to see you back my because and hope this updates for old games especially. SIX GUNS come soon btw I still hope GT racing will have 512 ram support because no cash to upgrade to a new phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo