Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I think I caught you with this one. In my question I mentioned about MC4 update and you said that it needs a little more to go on, but you told Philhachey that no update is coming for MC4.
For the record: I never said Ryan said there wont be an update. I said that the old community manager Candice Mah said it.

I actually knew who Ryan was before he started posting here. He is really involved I the Gameloft gaming community. We are really lucky to have him communicating with us here... That's why I get a little annoyed when people seem like they are just whining :p

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a mc5 question for you Ryan.... How will the multiplayer sign in work? We know it wont use Xbox... So will it be a Gameloft account? Or facebook like asphalt 8?

Also gamespot said that mc5 will be released on IOS, android and WP on the same day! Is that true or are they misinformed?

I would post a link to the article but the spam filter thinks I'm trying to sell something

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan I hav two questions for u:
1. Wen r rival knights n blitz brigade cumin for wp? Esp. Rival knights
2. Wen r the updates for asphalt 8, six guns n uno n frnds cumin?
Btw I'd like to add: Pls make asphalt 8 compatible on wp8.1 dev preview Lumia devices so that all of us ( includin me a Lumia 525 user) can play the game. Thank u.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Also gamespot said that mc5 will be released on IOS, android and WP on the same day! Is that true or are they misinformed?
If you watch the Twitch MC5 Live Stream, the game developers say that they don't know when the Windows Phone version of the game will be released, but the iOS and Android versions will be released at the same time.

*edit*

They say this at the 35:20 mark in the video.

Modern Combat 5: Blackout [Gameloft Live Stream: Twitch] [MC5] [Session #2] - YouTube

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Btw I'd like to add: Pls make asphalt 8 compatible on wp8.1 dev preview Lumia devices so that all of us ( includin me a Lumia 525 user) can play the game. Thank u.

Gameloft should have solved that problem before only for 525 users as this problem was there during wp8 too
you can find out that here
Unable to install Asphalt 8 on Lumia 525 - Nokia Support Discussions

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a mc5 question for you Ryan.... How will the multiplayer sign in work? We know it wont use Xbox... So will it be a Gameloft account? Or facebook like asphalt 8?

I personally haven't tested MC5 multiplayer yet and haven't heard about what service will be used from the Devs. However, based on our latest releases, I feel safe in saying that we will not use Gameloft Live and more than likely use social logins or platform specific logins like Game Center, Google Play Game services, etc..

I would post a link to the article but the spam filter thinks I'm trying to sell something

We'll have some information about that later this summer.

Hi there.

1) I've mentioned that Rival Knights is coming pretty soon previously in the thread. That's currently the best I can do in terms of a time frame, but as others have stated when I say pretty/really soon you know something is looming. With BB we just announced that it would be heading to Windows, so it will more than likely be a little bit. I'll keep an eye out for anything new.

2) The latest Asphalt 8 update is supposed to come this summer. As for UNO and Six Guns, those are both Xbox Live titles so they take a little longer to update. We are still working on those updates and as soon as I hear something in terms of a date/how soon I'll be sure to share.

As a reminder, since you mentioned the Dev Preview, we will officially support 8.1 when it actually launches. Just like you all, we are still working with the Preview to optimize our games, but we will be ready when this new version of the OS is officially live.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It sounds to me like installing the dev preview puts a person at quite a disadvantage. Many games and apps won't work with your phone, battery life issues, etc.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
If you watch the Twitch MC5 Live Stream, the game developers say that they don't know when the Windows Phone version of the game will be released, but the iOS and Android versions will be released at the same time.

*edit*

They say this at the 35:20 mark in the video.

Modern Combat 5: Blackout [Gameloft Live Stream: Twitch] [MC5] [Session #2] - YouTube

You want Gameloft to be any different than the rest of the majority and not bow to the iSheep? Before someone mentions numbers, there are far more Windows PC owners. If they really pushed on that platform, their numbers should be huge. The number thing is a lame excuse.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Why are you talking about Windows PC's in this discussion? And why do people who use Apple products need to be referred to as iSheep by you?

I use devices from all platforms, this incessant need to bash anyone who doesn't use Windows Phone is really childish.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You want Gameloft to be any different than the rest of the majority and not bow to the iSheep? Before someone mentions numbers, there are far more Windows PC owners. If they really pushed on that platform, their numbers should be huge. The number thing is a lame excuse.

Nice how you're ignoring the fact that Gameloft develops games for mobile platforms, which is certainly NOT Windows until version 8. Which - what we all know - hasn't find a high adoption rate as of yet. The majority of Windows PCs you're referring to is still running XP, Vista or Windows 7. Try and find Gameloft games for these. ;P

Back to topic..

@Ryan I'm not sure if I already asked this and if I ever got an answer. :D Do you have any information about a possible release of Order & Chaos Duels for WP? I'm not asking for a specific release date whatsoever, just whether Gameloft is considering to port it over. Or if they're already working on it.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan I haven't seen anyone else ask about this recently so here I go, I'm assuming that you guys are working on a content update for Total Conquest just like any other game that is running behind, so my question is can we expect such an update this summer? Somewhere in that ballpark?

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan I'm not sure if I already asked this and if I ever got an answer. :D Do you have any information about a possible release of Order & Chaos Duels for WP? I'm not asking for a specific release date whatsoever, just whether Gameloft is considering to port it over. Or if they're already working on it.
Wow. Another card collectible game in the lines of Lies of Asteroth and Magic Realms.
Would totally love to see Order & Chaos Duels on WP.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Why are you talking about Windows PC's in this discussion? And why do people who use Apple products need to be referred to as iSheep by you?

I use devices from all platforms, this incessant need to bash anyone who doesn't use Windows Phone is really childish.

Because, I'll do what I want. Live with it and eat oranges.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Nice how you're ignoring the fact that Gameloft develops games for mobile platforms, which is certainly NOT Windows until version 8. Which - what we all know - hasn't find a high adoption rate as of yet. The majority of Windows PCs you're referring to is still running XP, Vista or Windows 7. Try and find Gameloft games for these. ;P

Back to topic..

Only mobile platforms? Better tell them to pull all the Windows 8 games in the marketplace then. And many see RT as mobile.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan, about 512 optimization

Heroes of Order & Chaos would come in -week / weeks / month / months / century? lol

:winktongue::winktongue::winktongue:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Only mobile platforms? Better tell them to pull all the Windows 8 games in the marketplace then. And many see RT as mobile.

Which proves my point. There are no Gameloft games for any of Windows 8's predecessors. Windows 8's market share to these is very very small, just like Windows Phone. Gameloft as a company acts profit orientated, hence focussing primarily on those platforms that most likely generate the highest revenue. From this perspective WP and Win8 users should be grateful that Gameloft doesn't neglect them like many other game and app devs do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss