Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Why I must play a nice game with an satanic all-seeing-eye on it?
In this world are thousands of symbols that can be used.
And this is putted at the last part of emblems, so if you play hard and reach a higher level, then you see the s.hit. But you already played too much, so all turns into a "who cares?" But believe me, I don't give a damn on these games since I see demonic symbolism in it. Why Gameloft didn't just put the pentagram?
I wouldn't be surprised.

Please, dude. Just stop it. Neither the eye nor the pentagram (regardless if being upside down or not) are signs that have anything to do with satanism. The pentagram for example was used as protection from evil spirits/ghosts or demons. The very same applies for the initial use of the christmas tree btw.
It's true that many wannabe satanics abuse the pentagram for their purposes, but 1) these aren't really satanists and 2) it still doesn't mean it's a satanic symbol.
Anyways, this is going too far and the thread has been derailed enough apparently. Let's get back to business and end this here. I just wanna ask you to please do some research.

@Ryan

With the current pace, I expect you guys to deliver Dungeon Gems within the next one or two days. If I'm not mistaken it's supposed to be released this weak as well, right? :) You've earned my respect lately, really.

Last edited:

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan man I have a problem could you please help me?
I downloaded GT RACING 2 for my phone and its great but when I try to download it on my laptop(WINDOWS 8.1 PRO), it gives me error by saying "Your network is too slow to download this game".
I restarted my laptop several times and it didn't work out.
Even though I downloaded the game on my phone, it was with the same network that is giving me errors on the laptop.
Any suggestions what to do??

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Guys nothing is suspicious in gameloft games ... I don't believe in evil and think everything as good leave the topic and stop accusing gameloft.. They are one of the largest game developers in the world and there is nothing in using mystic and amusing symbols as they attract lot of people (like the rival knights tile in the home page will be awesome)

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
@Ryan speaking of gameloft, why does the gameloft logo have different colour in different games like blue and black (sometimes even red) and mostly high graphic games have black background and most common low graphic games have blue background (there are some exceptions) ... Is it the developer team choice?? Simply interested in gameloft :) ;)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Why I must play a nice game with an satanic all-seeing-eye on it?
In this world are thousands of symbols that can be used.
And this is putted at the last part of emblems, so if you play hard and reach a higher level, then you see the s.hit. But you already played too much, so all turns into a "who cares?" But believe me, I don't give a damn on these games since I see demonic symbolism in it. Why Gameloft didn't just put the pentagram?
I wouldn't be surprised.

Hey man!Why haven't you replaced your WPC profile pic?It's a scene from Satanic Gameloft's Minion Rush game,remember?Those bananas and those black bombs in the picture might have some illuminati-related meaning hidden deep in them which only you will be able to decipher.And what about that "G" on the minion's shirt?Could really mean something sinister,don't you think? :devil:

Sorry for being slightly rude but that allegation against Gameloft is too stupid to ignore,sorry :p

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan i have another question i seen all those latest games from most of the top developers including gameloft being more than 500mb or more... Will the future be games worth more and not small because i mostly love the games like green farm, my little pony, and kingdoms and lords .. These are low graphic games but they have their style,.. Will there be an extinction of cute funny games???..

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20140702_0002.png
Hey Ryan I lost some of the gold coins and diamond in rival knights
Yesterday I was having around 900 of gold coins and 41 diamonds(10 by gameloft,5 after beating the first king or some guy don't remember exactly , 25 for connecting to facebook and one for beating another knight in one chance challenge) now it shows around 500 of gold coins and 10 diamonds.
Can you let your dev team know about it?
And guys anyone having this issue??
Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Two releases one after the other!!!!! Big thanx to Ryan n the dev team. Lookin forward to six guns, uno n frnds n asphalt 8 updates.

gleneston

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I (and many others) would appreciate an update to Order and Chaos as it is pretty much unplayable do to the icon issue. If Gameloft is going to charge people for a broken game with no update in the near future It needs to be made clear that it isn't working properly. I will not be purchasing any more Gameloft titles until it is fixed. Good Day.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I am demanding cause I know that my L520 can play that game.When Xperia E1 can,L520 can too!

You couldn't be more wrong. No, your 520 CAN'T play it. At least not without specific optimizations. Yes, it runs on low end Droids, but just because Android is wide open. It doesn't care about resources much, which means any app or game can consume as much as it wants. WP is very different. It only allows app to use a certain amount of RAM for example in order to guarantee the system stays stable. Hence resources intensive apps won't run on low end devices. If gaming is that important for you, you've clearly and obviously purchased the wrong device. Something you should've known before.
Long story short: you can't demand anything from anyone. The only thing you can do is kindly ask. Or get a better device.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Man,stop teaching me about mobiles cause I know everything.AND I DIDN'T DEMAND JUST ASKED,READ POSTS BEFORE ANSWERING.

If you knew, you certainly wouldn't have said something like "if it runs on an Experia Z1 it must also run on my 520." Besides that you said:

I am demanding cause I know that my L520 can play that game.When Xperia E1 can,L520 can too!

Demanding, see? I don't see you asking nicely anywhere.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb