Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Jay7901

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan do u hav any idea if nfl pro 2014 n brothers in arms are coming to windows phone? I'm not a big am. football fan but I really like this particular game.

PS: Still waiting for six guns, uno n frnds n asphalt 8 updates on my fone. Hope they're on the way.

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
@Skyrocker007 yup already sent an email and they have also replied. They are trying to resolve the issue now as we speak. They also gave me some suggestions but ones i already tried and doesn't work. Will wait it out for an update soon hopefully

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
@Skyrocker007 yup already sent an email and they have also replied. They are trying to resolve the issue now as we speak. They also gave me some suggestions but ones i already tried and doesn't work. Will wait it out for an update soon hopefully

That's great hope they solve it.
I guess you should ask other Lumia 1520 user too if it is working fine on their device.
Btw one thing I noticed is that it crashes when I try to open it via notification from action centre.

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, i'm having some issues with Rival Knights

It's the download that starts on first launching of the game after installation. It starts downloading, downloads fine for a while and then stops for a while and goes back to 0%. After a couple tries (highest it got to was 47%), it now shows me an error message saying "request timed out, please try later". Is this a common problem (maybe with gameloft's servers) or is it just me?

EDIT I got past that download. The game is awesome, as expected. However the audio stutters a lot. The same thing happens on GT Racing 2. The audio stutters A LOT. And they frequently crash.

I'm guessing it may be a problem only for Lumia 525 users. Because it has the lowest processor (1GHz dual core) among all 1GB Lumia devices. Then again i'm no expert.

Last edited:

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

It's the download that starts on first launching of the game after installation. It starts downloading, downloads fine for a while and then stops for a while and goes back to 0%. After a couple tries (highest it got to was 47%), it now shows me an error message saying "request timed out, please try later". Is this a common problem (maybe with gameloft's servers) or is it just me?

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Ryan, is there an update to Heroes of Order and Chaos soon? Game has a serious bug. Can't play the game at all around level 26. It crashes immediately after logged in. Many times the game is not fair because people get kick out of their games randomly. The game doesn't replace the disconnected people with CPU.

Shasta Yong

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan, I installed Rival Knights a few days ago. Really enjoyed the gameplay and graphics. However, after a few minutes of gameplay, it would just hang on me. This has resulted with me having to sacrifice some seals by force-closing the game. Furthermore, it has crashed repeatedly during gameplay, again losing more seals!

Just two days ago when I wanted to play it, it crashed at the loading screen( the part where it states "downloading(100.0%)). I managed to fix that by reinstalling the whole game. Fortunately, my purchases were still there when I opened it.

Today, it reverted back to the same habit. However this time after reinstalling it, it crashes at the loading screen again. I have reinstalled it a couple of times today and the results are still the same: Crashes at the loading screen.

Pls provide an update or fix it ASAP! I wanna get back to jousting!!

Thanks for hearing me out!

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Gameloft must bring its old real football versions to windows phone for free & for 512 MB Ram.
We don't have any good football games.

Agreed(at least on 512mb ram).Except for Score!World Goals but that's not even a proper football game.And the real football by Gameloft on store(Xbox) is so bad,it's not even updated and crashes often :/

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
FIFA 14 has almost console quality gameplay. Guys do you also buy a PC for hundred bucks and expect it to run top tier games? I am sorry but you get what you paid for.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
OMG again the you get for what you paid thing...

People modified the FIFA 14 xap and works on 512 ram perfectly, same with Modern Combat, and Amazing Spiderman.

Personally i enjoy the PES 2012 removed from the store...

And all of this its off topic

BTW whats up with the Blitz Brigade error 1-sucess when logging?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
OMG again the you get for what you paid thing...

People modified the FIFA 14 xap and works on 512 ram perfectly, same with Modern Combat, and Amazing Spiderman.

Personally i enjoy the PES 2012 removed from the store...

And all of this its off topic

BTW whats up with the Blitz Brigade error 1-sucess when logging?

Exactly, there are cracked and patched versions all over the internet for Modern Combat 4 and other 1 GB ram games and they seem to work flawlessly on 512 Mb ram devices.
So, why are the official game developers not able to or taking long to provide support for 512 Mb ram devices???

Yes, I am also experiencing the "error-1 success". I guess the games needs to be updated real quick as its got many issues and bugs. It takes long to connect and its really frustrating.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I can tell you this about Rival Knights...dont spend anytime on the "multiplayer". Gameloft never gives out the online rewards. Ridiculous.
i also didn't get the reward too(Mailed them waiting for their reply). Make sure you mail them the issue they will help you.
I lost 31 diamonds and they credited it back to my account without any problem.

EDIT:Checked Event again and got reward of 3500

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Okay everyone, I'm back from the 4th of July extended weekend and will be going through a long list of posts. Grab a snack...

GT Racing can be played offline. :D And I agree with you word to word.

@Ryan When will TASM2 be back to the store?

More than likely once 8.1 launches. We've pulled the game because it isn't compatible with the 8.1 Preview and it was giving people a fair amount of issues.

@Ryan Does Order and Chaos Duels something like guilds or clans? And if not, is Gameloft considering to add such a feature in the future?

Not currently. We are looking at adding clans/guilds and stuff like that to all of our games. I think Duels might have something planned, but it's just in the early stages if at all.

Hey Ryan is there any new news on the asphalt overdrive? Is there any leak like how the game will go like seasons or story based

The game will be an mission-based game, where players will go to different "turfs" and challenge other drivers in different modes of gameplay. I'm pretty excited for it!

Hi Ryan,

Just started the game and I am having a few graphical issues on GT Racing 2, I have a Lumia 1520 running Windows 8.0 and in all the races I have tried so far in the Alfa Romeo Mito series the cars in front of me on the track keep vanishing, the shadows for the cars are still there on the track and when you get close to the shadow the car magically appears again. Also on the Cote D'Azur track the sea is back and glitches over the screen, The Lake Como the sky is all black. It is very off putting.

Are you aware of these issues?

Also another request for Moga Pro support this game would be awesome with it. The support for Moga makes Asphalt 8 a superb experience.

Keep up the excellent work pumping out the Windows games loving it.

Please let our support team know about this. We will need to get some technical information from you and possibly game logs to reproduce the problem and fix it on our end. Thanks!

@Ryan GT racing 2 for Android & iOS has been updated with new cars and leagues.. Will we get those new content along with the upcoming 512mb update or after?

Yes, you all should be getting them. I haven't heard any specifics for dates on when the next GTR2 update will be coming. With all of the launches we've just gone through I'm sure our resources will be pushed over to updates and fixes for these games moving forward.

Hey.. I m getting error code 1-success in blitz brigade while logging in

Yikes! I will mention that to some folks today and let them know it seems to be a prominent issue based on the posts here. Sorry I don't have a fix for it, this is the first time I'm seeing this issue.

Hey Ryan, when is minion rush getting it's next content update? Please do tell.

I'll need to ask about that, haven't seen anything about a content update in a bit!

@Ryan I'm thinking about hard resetting my 1020, as WP 8.1 DP has been pretty laggy on it for me, unlike the experience on my 1520. What will happen to Dungeon Hunter 4? I've spent quite some money for in app purchases and have already made good progress. What will happen if I reinstall the game after hard resetting? Will items I have purchased through in game currency bought as in app purchases be lost as well as my progress in the game?

DH4 does NOT have cloud save, so your progress and purchases will be lost if you move to another device. However, our support team will honor previous purchases as long as you have proof of them and you should get compensation for them in your new game. We are working on ways to add cloud support for our older games, but it's an ongoing process.

Hey Ryan, rival knights has been crashing frequently. Today I have been unable to open it even once in my 520. It was working fine yesterday.

Have you tried the uninstall/reinstall method? If that didn't work, please let our support team know. It appears this might be something we need to address since others have posted about it as well.

Its working fine on my L520 I am just having issue with the tournament ranking system sometimes it show my ranks and sometime it doesn't.

The team is working on fixes for both tournament rankings and for rewards. This is something that's been brought to their attention on all platforms and they are working hard on fixing it!

My Gt Racing 2 game now completely refuses to open. I've dropped a fair amount of IAP on it so not too happy! Please fix this soon. I have a L1520 running w8.0... I just see the gameloft screen and then the game crashes, takes less than a second. Looking at game reviews, other people have reported this problem also.

Can you please let our support team know about this. They will need to get crash logs from you and device information. They will then take this and give it to the Dev team so we can reproduce the problem on our end and fix it. It's really good that you let me know, but it's even better that you let the support team know!

Hey Ryan do u hav any idea if nfl pro 2014 n brothers in arms are coming to windows phone? I'm not a big am. football fan but I really like this particular game.

PS: Still waiting for six guns, uno n frnds n asphalt 8 updates on my fone. Hope they're on the way.

NFL Pro 2014 hasn't been confirmed yet either way, so I'll let you know once I hear something. Brothers in Arms 3 is a longggg way away from coming out if you ask me. It's undergoing a massive overhaul so only the Dev team has an idea of where it's at in the development process.

EDIT I got past that download. The game is awesome, as expected. However the audio stutters a lot. The same thing happens on GT Racing 2. The audio stutters A LOT. And they frequently crash.

I'm guessing it may be a problem only for Lumia 525 users. Because it has the lowest processor (1GHz dual core) among all 1GB Lumia devices. Then again i'm no expert.

It might be, but regardless let our support team know about it. They can get information from you that'll help us optimize the game better with updates.

Ryan, is there an update to Heroes of Order and Chaos soon? Game has a serious bug. Can't play the game at all around level 26. It crashes immediately after logged in. Many times the game is not fair because people get kick out of their games randomly. The game doesn't replace the disconnected people with CPU.

Please let our support team know about the crashes. Same as above, but we will need more information from you and we can try to remedy it.

As for the disconnects, it's something we are always trying to improve. HOC is just like LoL in the fact that we don't put CPU's in the game on the off chance people can get back into the game. I have not heard discussions about this feature being implemented at this time.

Hi Ryan, I installed Rival Knights a few days ago. Really enjoyed the gameplay and graphics. However, after a few minutes of gameplay, it would just hang on me. This has resulted with me having to sacrifice some seals by force-closing the game. Furthermore, it has crashed repeatedly during gameplay, again losing more seals!

Just two days ago when I wanted to play it, it crashed at the loading screen( the part where it states "downloading(100.0%)). I managed to fix that by reinstalling the whole game. Fortunately, my purchases were still there when I opened it.

Today, it reverted back to the same habit. However this time after reinstalling it, it crashes at the loading screen again. I have reinstalled it a couple of times today and the results are still the same: Crashes at the loading screen.

Pls provide an update or fix it ASAP! I wanna get back to jousting!!

Thanks for hearing me out!

No problem and thanks for posting. As I've told others it's good that you let me know about this, but it's even better when you let our support team know. For issues like this we need more technical information and crash logs to address the problem. Once we get those we can reproduce the issue on our end and hopefully address it for the next update.

I can tell you this about Rival Knights...dont spend anytime on the "multiplayer". Gameloft never gives out the online rewards. Ridiculous.

We are working on address both the rankings issue and the rewards problem people have been having. I'm sorry if you've had trouble with it. Our support team has been compensating people who haven't received the correct rewards because my understanding is they can check the server standings if a player contacts them.

i also didn't get the reward too(Mailed them waiting for their reply). Make sure you mail them the issue they will help you.
I lost 31 diamonds and they credited it back to my account without any problem.

EDIT:Checked Event again and got reward of 3500

Yup, this is the way to go. I know it's not ideal that you don't get the rewards automatically, but we will do our best to honor those rewards if you didn't received everything you should have!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99