Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
GT Racing 2 updated with minor bug fixes. This update may address the constant alerts issue.
I believe so. I haven't received any spam alerts. I hope the next update fixes the issue with cars disappearing in the distances (their shadow can still be seen) and level of detail flickering in the background. I don't have those issues on my 1020 but there are many graphical issues on the 1520. Both devices are using the latest Windows Phone 8.1 Preview For Developers.

The game needs to be optimized for 1080P/Snapdragon 800. It runs smoothly but there are graphical glitches, even glitches where the sky or water isn't rendered at all and black background is the only thing present.

Can anyone get their progress to sync? My progress doesn't sync so I had to start a new game on my desktop, tablet and two phones. My IAP syncs though...

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Please Ryan please...can you fix Blitz brigade connection problem ? It's Just perfect but Connecting Issues Ruins EVERYTHING :'( plz fix it ! :(

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Ryan. Even I would like that to happen too as it's very easier to tell problems.

Noted. I'll mention it today and see if there is something we can do!

Thank You Ryan

You are a credit to Gameloft

Thanks for the kind words!

yaa inclusion of windows8/8.1 devices when we need to select platform/device.
The current option have mobile device or social network no option of choosing PC platform.
And can you let them know that blitz brigade on windows 8/8.1 is having some connection issue with your server as it always shows connection error.

Yep, I'll ask about it and as for the BB stuff, I'll mention that as well. I initially thought it was our servers were down for maintenance, but apparently not since it's an ongoing issue.

When do you gonna make 512RAM device compatible with Heroes of orden and chaos? I truly truly wanna play that game

There's no timetable yet for the next update. We're working on getting updates in the pipeline for a bunch of the Windows games now that we are more or less done with spamming non-stop launches for a little bit.

What's up with these users Ryan? Y aren't they getting any bonus? And could somebody please let me know how this so called ticket issued by gameloft customer care works??

I don't know what's going on with them. I suggest that people who are having issues with the first race win bonuses contact our support team to let them know about the bug. You can do it in the game or you can do it through our website. I'll also mention it to the appropriate people.

Update was release few days back only.actually i like playing asphalt 8 on PC more due to more easy sets of control and we can get more medals then the phone version.
Yaa just checked we can change our flag only once after that we need to contact customer care.

There are some instances of your country not locking in, but in the future you will need to contact customer care to change your country, like you've done. Feel free to try switching in game to see if it allows you to swap.

What is wrong with gt racing 2? On my Lumia 930 i can not read any text wich is all kind of scrambled or something...

That's weird! Definitely send a screenshot in to our support team so we can work on figuring out the cause behind this problem!

@Gameloft_Ryan Are there any news / timeline regarding the Uno & Friends pdate for Windows 8.1?

Not currently. That's another Xbox enabled title so updates tend to take longer than non-Xbox titles. Due to this I don't have a time frame from the Dev team yet.

Is anyone else having crash issues with Rival Knights mine attempts to load then just crashes.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? If you have and it didn't solve the issue, please let our support team know. We'll need to get some tech information from you and probably crash logs to help ID the problem.

Please Ryan please...can you fix Blitz brigade connection problem ? It's Just perfect but Connecting Issues Ruins EVERYTHING :'( plz fix it ! :(

Yeah, I'm going to mention it to the appropriate people and see if we have noticed anything on our end.

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey Ryan,

So I jumped on Rival Knights right away, I was loving the game and made an in-app purchase for $10. After not even 2 days of playing, my game no longer loads past the start screen and just crashes.

You mention to re-install the game, but if I do this then won't I lose all my progress and my in-app purchase?

I was leading one of the events by a large margin with only about 6 hours left when my game all of a sudden would no longer load.. its been a couple weeks now since this started happening, I emailed Gameloft support the day it started to crash and I have yet to get a reply...

what do I do now?

I'm running on a Samsung Ativ-S

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan thanks gameloft on my behalf for making rival knights for windows 8(it works perfectly fine without any lag or issue)
BTW still i am getting only green screen in Kingdoms and lords can you let them know about it.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryan,

So I jumped on Rival Knights right away, I was loving the game and made an in-app purchase for $10. After not even 2 days of playing, my game no longer loads past the start screen and just crashes.

You mention to re-install the game, but if I do this then won't I lose all my progress and my in-app purchase?

I was leading one of the events by a large margin with only about 6 hours left when my game all of a sudden would no longer load.. its been a couple weeks now since this started happening, I emailed Gameloft support the day it started to crash and I have yet to get a reply...

what do I do now?

You can safely reinstall the game, you're not gonna lose anything. I did it 3 times already.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No.. He mean to say that he re-installed the game 3 times and still didn't lose any data :)

You're both right. ;) The issue reappears periodically and I wasn't able to resolve it without reinstalling the game. Once I did, it fixed the issue again and I was able to continue playing where I previously left off.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan can I please know why asphalt 8 is not available in the store for Lumia 525

Yeah, I've talked about this earlier in the thread and I think I just show you a reply for the PM you sent me. If that wasn't you, let me know and I can spell it out again here in the thread.

Hey Ryan,

what do I do now?

As someone else has said, you can safely uninstall and reinstall the game. Rival Knights requires a connection so the data is automatically saved to our servers. This prevents you from losing any data/purchases :) With that said, IF for some reason, something happens please let our support team know and they can reimburse you.

Also, it's worth submitting a ticket to our support team regarding the crashing issue. I've passed on feedback regarding RK crashing on the Windows platform but any extra tech information/crash logs definitely goes a long way!

Hey Ryan thanks gameloft on my behalf for making rival knights for windows 8(it works perfectly fine without any lag or issue)
BTW still i am getting only green screen in Kingdoms and lords can you let them know about it.

Blah! That's a bummer to hear ): I'll definitely mention it to my coworker and see if our team has noticed anything about this issue in QA.

Fadetonite

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Rival Knights will not load anymore. It crashed once where it wouldnt load and I reinstalled it to get it to work. I think it worked for like 3 days, then during a tourney it crashed right during the lance impact. I have yet to get it to run again. I have reinstalled it over 5 times, 2 times yesterday, 3 today. I'm running the Lumia Icon.

Things I have tried: Shutting phone off for 5 mintues
Reinstalling 5 times
After reinstalling and getting the crash I have tried running other apps then going back, still crashes.

The crash either goes right back to the app screen when I select the game and the Gameloft screen comes up, or it actually gets all the way to the Rival Knights screen with the loading icon then goes back to the app screen. If you read the reviews there are a lot of people having crashing issues. Is this being worked on?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan I'm suffering the same now (see Fadetonite). It crashed for me during a PVP tournament and neither reinstalling nor rebooting can resolve it.
I was close to occupying the 9th rank, granting a new horse or lance. Which I now won't get of course. :/

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
@Ryan I'm suffering the same now (see Fadetonite). It crashed for me during a PVP tournament and neither reinstalling nor rebooting can resolve it.
I was close to occupying the 9th rank, granting a new horse or lance. Which I now won't get of course. :/
You complain for that I used 30 gems to Win a stupid helmet and I was on top 10 actually on 10 and a guy from my list send me a seal or what I is and my game crashed I lost it because they removed me from top 10 --_

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Ryan plz...Blitz Brigade Is An AWESOME game but...why always something is missing with the great things :( why are the servers so bad :( !
Actually...i started regretting buying diamonds... I bought the bag which has the most diamonds 6 times !!! And now my money has gone without having fun cuz servers really suck ! I can't play the game since yesterday ! :/ always when I try it says no connection...many users are complaining about that too ! The game is just awesome but Servers need to be FIXED so the game can be PERFECT :(
Plz :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte