Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Which device are you playing Asphalt 8 on? That's really weird the settings aren't saving from the previous play sessions.

Am playing it on my Lumia 620 WP8.1 Preview! And I don't think 8.1's got anything to do with the settings things.. But the sound and steering settings and my country is also not changing.. Am not alone I just saw a review on the game in the store whose problem is the same as mine! :(

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Am playing it on my Lumia 620 WP8.1 Preview! And I don't think 8.1's got anything to do with the settings things.. But the sound and steering settings and my country is also not changing.. Am not alone I just saw a review on the game in the store whose problem is the same as mine! :(

I've also got the same problem.
:(

ceeesquared

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
@Ryan

I am playing version 1.3 as seen on the settings page of Real Soccer, although in the Windows Phone Store, it says version 1.0. I checked TrueAchievements.com and the latest person who unlocked "Best Audience" was on July 15, 2014 for Real Football. For Real Soccer, it was on March 15, 2014. I sent a PM to the person who unlocked it on Real Soccer, and he said that it was glitchy and it unlocked randomly even though he didn't play in every arena.

I do know that "Man of the Match" is unobtainable because you guys forgot to include "Enter the Legend" mode in both games. While I am ok with it not being unlocked, I just want to maximize achievements unlocked since I bought this game.

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for reply Ryan

For GT Racing

Lumia 820

8.1 DP

Notifications are disabled but I still get them albeit much less frequently than before the update.

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask about my little pony for 512mb ram support.... :) Its been out for a long time and its easier to make for 512mb ram waiting for the game asap

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
@Ryan,
A lot of O&C players (old time) keep popping in to check on a rumor. Many people are claiming the update should hit in mid August. Could these rumors be well founded? Thanks!

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey Ryan,

as far as I got it right this is some kind of a feedback/info thread about Gameloft games and you trying to help out a bit, right?

So here is some feedback about Blitz Brigade on Windows RT (I am playing it on my Surface 2).

The game itself is quite nice. I am playing it with my Xbox 360 controller and the controls work like a charm... BUT:

There are a lot of issues. Some are design flaws (gameplay and UI-wise) and others are bugs.

So:

-This is kind of a huge gameplayissue, but well... Most of the rounds end up in baserapes... There is no real way for a spawning player to have a fair chance against the opponent if he is aiming on your head and the autoaim helping him...

-A LOT of times I was in this situation: after playing for a few rounds I get the message that I will get a lvl-up point for leveling up my weapons/equipment if I keep on winning. The next round comes up. My team is winning and maybe 1 minute before the round ends the game puts me in the other team because of some players from it dsiconnected. Of course...I lose... And I don't get the lvl-up point... I get the idea of the game trying to let the teams being balanced, but you can not do that if the game rewarding system is based on winning the rounds...

-The position of info coming up on the screen is very poorly chosen. I know that this game is on other OSes for quite a while now, so I don't get how such design flaws can still be existent. During games like these a lot of times the winning team, the team champion, the round time and so on change. So every time the player gets a new info line right in the middle of the small screen. So during the time that message is shown in very bright colors, you simply can not see what's happening in front of you. Especially when three or four of thouse show up... This situation can last for over a minute. The winning team changes, then the team champion changes, you get points for killing, you get points for becoming the team champion, the time is shown, the winning team changed again and so on...

-The worst part of the last issue is: every now and then the messages wont disappear... They just stay right in the middle of the screen and block the view... sometimes for a minute, somitems for the whole round...

-Every third or fourth round the sound of a gun shooting (MG) wont stop playing, so you end up hearing the constant rattling of the gun throughout the whole time until the next round starts. A few times even that did not stop the sound. During the whole next round the constant mg-rattling continued. And no... noone from the other team actually had a MG during that round...

-And of course: During the last weeks the servers are just not working. I have to try at least 20 times to get a connection...

I stopped playing Blitz Brigade today... That many bugs are just not accaptable and also not playable... I'm sorry...

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

I'm having an issue with GTR2 on my lumia 930. the text are not displayed correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eUBHkqr3c&list=UUCiSF-QXf948TJ_sYjMPcNQ
Check the video, the guy has the same problem. This is a bit frustrating.

Thank you for you awesome job at supporting us!!!!!
I have the same on my 930, contacted Ryan and GL support but did not get any answer yet. It is really unusable so i uninstalled the game for now.

Blasted from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan. Any details if this will be free with IAP or will be paid upfront?

Modern Combat 5 will be $6.99USD with no IAPs at launch. We are all very excited about it!

Okay sounds good, I'll ask about it and see if we've noticed this happening across the board.

Here is another video of Heroes of Order & Chaos but now it's crashing on my laptop with Windows 8.1. You can see it crashing and freezing when it loads the runes/coins/gold.

I've mentioned the HOC crashing issues, so if you get the chance, please let our support team know about this issue. The more information we have the better!

@Ryan

I am playing version 1.3 as seen on the settings page of Real Soccer, although in the Windows Phone Store, it says version 1.0. I checked TrueAchievements.com and the latest person who unlocked "Best Audience" was on July 15, 2014 for Real Football. For Real Soccer, it was on March 15, 2014. I sent a PM to the person who unlocked it on Real Soccer, and he said that it was glitchy and it unlocked randomly even though he didn't play in every arena.

I do know that "Man of the Match" is unobtainable because you guys forgot to include "Enter the Legend" mode in both games. While I am ok with it not being unlocked, I just want to maximize achievements unlocked since I bought this game.

Thanks! I'll ask and see. This is the first I'm hearing of this problem with the "Best Audience" achievement.

Thanks for reply Ryan

For GT Racing

Lumia 820

8.1 DP

Notifications are disabled but I still get them albeit much less frequently than before the update.

Sounds good. Would you still consider them spammy? The team said that this update should have addressed what we considered "spammy" notifications. I'm more than happy to let them know we still need to iron out the issues.

Hi Ryan,

I'm having an issue with GTR2 on my lumia 930. the text are not displayed correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eUBHkqr3c&list=UUCiSF-QXf948TJ_sYjMPcNQ
Check the video, the guy has the same problem. This is a bit frustrating.

Thank you for you awesome job at supporting us!!!!!

This is a technical issue that our support team will need to get information on to fix. If you get a chance, submit this video and your device information to our team so we can address it. Thanks so much!

I want to ask about my little pony for 512mb ram support.... :) Its been out for a long time and its easier to make for 512mb ram waiting for the game asap

512MB is still planned for MLP :) The team is looking at the end of the month possibly, maybe early August. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

@Ryan,
A lot of O&C players (old time) keep popping in to check on a rumor. Many people are claiming the update should hit in mid August. Could these rumors be well founded? Thanks!

Hmm...I haven't heard those rumors and the team hasn't told me any dates for the update yet. If anything should change I'll post about it!

Hey Ryan,
as far as I got it right this is some kind of a feedback/info thread about Gameloft games and you trying to help out a bit, right?
So here is some feedback about Blitz Brigade on Windows RT (I am playing it on my Surface 2).
The game itself is quite nice. I am playing it with my Xbox 360 controller and the controls work like a charm... BUT:
There are a lot of issues. Some are design flaws (gameplay and UI-wise) and others are bugs.

-And of course: During the last weeks the servers are just not working. I have to try at least 20 times to get a connection...
I stopped playing Blitz Brigade today... That many bugs are just not accaptable and also not playable... I'm sorry...

Thanks for the feedback! There is definitely room for improvement so this is great to hear. One thing I can comment on is, based on posts from WPC, I've asked the team about the connection issues and it's something they are working on currently. Once the hotfix is set to go on our end we will submit it to Microsoft!

I have the same on my 930, contacted Ryan and GL support but did not get any answer yet. It is really unusable so i uninstalled the game for now.

I'm sorry! I don't remember getting a PM from you regarding this or anything, so it's possible I missed it in my Inbox. Typically with issues like this support gets information from a user and then will notify them when an update is going live. That's possibly why they haven't said anything back to you, but I also understand why that could be frustrating.

If you'd like I can double check on your ticket, all you'll need to do is post here or message me the ticket ID number.

Ryan,I think it is time for updating games for wp 8.1 becouse update starts roll out.

I've been told by my coworkers we will be ready for the 8.1 update. I definitely trust them.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Ryan, i posted my issue in this thread, you told me to contact support wich i did via Twitter @gameloftsupport. Is it possible to ask if they are aware of this issue on the Lumia 930 since i saw a couple of people with the same device wich have the same issue with text beeing blurred/scrambled throughout the whole game i think it is a general issue on most if not all Lumia 930's.

putebe4u.jpg

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Still no proper date about COMING UPDATE FOR Six GUNS ?how much we have to wait months ,years
And what about GTR 2 when will come the update for 512 ram because IOS ,DROID got update with new cars ,things

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, i posted my issue in this thread, you told me to contact support wich i did via Twitter @gameloftsupport. Is it possible to ask if they are aware of this issue on the Lumia 930 since i saw a couple of people with the same device wich have the same issue with text beeing blurred/scrambled throughout the whole game i think it is a general issue on most if not all Lumia 930's.

You'll need to go to our support page (support.gameloft.com) to get in touch with them. I honestly don't know why or if that Twitter is still active and have been trying to get our team to close it down for a while now. I'm really sorry for the confusion!

Still no proper date about COMING UPDATE FOR Six GUNS ?how much we have to wait months ,years
And what about GTR 2 when will come the update for 512 ram because IOS ,DROID got update with new cars ,things

Like I've said before in the thread: Xbox enabled games like Six Guns take a lot longer to update due to the additional certifications and features that need to be included. This is why I don't have a date or time frame for Six Guns at the moment. It's definitely still in our plans, along with O&C Online but it is taking longer for our teams to get these things done.

As for GTR2, we've been working on addressing some of the issues (textures, notifications, etc.) so that the game is in a good place. Once we stabilize that I'm sure the team will be full speed ahead on the 512MB update :)

Ryan what about IAP purchase I made you said you'll have a look.. Any news?

Sorry nothing new yet! I'll try to follow up again on my email tonight before leaving!

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
@Ryan,
Thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions. This is going above and beyond, and is greatly appreciated! Even if I'm not getting the answers I want for updating OaC, the fact that I get answers at all is AWESOME! Kudos to you and Gameloft!

Fadetonite

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Well now I'm 2 for 2 Gameloft games not loading. Added to Rival Knights is now Dungeon Gems. While Rival Knights drops right out at the load screen, Dungeon Gems sits at the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It does the same thing. I actually even reverted my cellphone back to the original software (I was running Win 8.1 developer preview if this helps with anything). Neither loads. I'm using the Icon phone, and any other companies games I have never had an issue with. I have played some for over a year, never a crash. I'm still thinking this is a save game corrupt, for both games. Seems when its trying to load the saves it crashes, or just sits at loading in Dungeon Gems case. I'm pushing towards not playing gameloft games on my windows devices anymore. They are sweet games, but just when I get into them, they crash and become unplayable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb