Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the same exact problem! And as per ur second question,No It wont be available for us! In the trailer only they said its for iOS and lagdroid!

Well that's sad to hear as i was hoping to win the game through that cup.
Well what can we do then?? At least they can fix this AUDIO BUG of Asphalt 8 though....

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan

For GT Racing 2

The notification frequency is not as bad as it used to be but I still consider it an annoyance that I do not have control.
No other game/app I use behaves in this manner.
Maybe its a 8.1 preview issue.

I'll be wiping the phone in a couple of weeks anyhow so I'll wait until I'm running 8.1 official to raise this bug again

I appreciate your effort in dealing with this minor issue.

Cheers

Deaconclgi

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Ryan,

May you kindly ask the Windows Phone development teams to enable 1080p resolution in their games? The games work on 1080p devices such as the Lumia 1520, 930, Icon but the resolution is 720p at best. This causes otherwise great graphics to be rough around the edges and blurry whereas the games look perfect on 720P devices.

Also, may you ask them to enable graphical settings in the option menu the same way they have the option to do so on Android? I would like to run games on maximum graphical settings (with 1080p resolution as well) on my Lumia 1520. I can see a clear difference in resolution on my 1080p Android phone and my 1080p Windows Phone and both devices have the Snapdragon 800 processor. The Windows Phone versions look worse due to a lower native resolution on a higher resolution screen.

Thank you for your time and dedication to Windows Phone consumers.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well are you sure? If yes then thanks for helping out for me and others.

I tried several times to contact gameloft @twitter but unfortunately no reply.

tury4uru.png

Here is reply from Gameloft's Customer Care Agent! The second issue mentioned here is the audio bug! :)
Best way to reach out Gameloft support is through email! :) ! In twitter they will respond to few queries only! :(

anon(1307783)

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

Old Rule the Kingdom player here and wondering if it will ever see an update? Put a lot of hours into that game, but there's some serious problems that prevent me from doing some of the quests or getting to the end. I know it's old, but just thought I'd ask anyway!

Thank you!

Zakriel

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue and had to create a new account (Facebook not Gameloft Live). Believe it's the Friend list that is very buggy. On my new account, it was crashing 99% of the time when I go to Friend list. Removed all the friends and haven't experienced any crash after logging in.

I'm currently playing with my facebook account and it doesn't crash (well,at least not so often haha). But the thing is that i have already bought Demon Hunter and the Elf in my GL account. I would like to try that fix you mention but, as you can see, the game doesn't even loads properly and i don't have time to open the friends list.

Thanks for your response Ryan!

Nicomario

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see modern combat 5 come out without IAP's.
Would gameloft revisit the first Spiderman and batman games and modern combat 4 and get rid of the IAP's there too? Make all the content available? I spent $21 on those 3 games, expecting a complete package. Will your deliver Ryan?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
OMG Modern Combat 5: Blackout runs on ARM processors! I bought it earlier today on my 1020 while at work, and am totally delighted to find it available and ready to install as a "universal app" on my Surface 2! Thank you Gameloft!

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, at this point you're probably sick of seeing my screen name because previously I've been playing exclusively complaints and suggestions. Well this time is different.

Modern Combat 5 of WP8 is simply phenomenal. Like I don't know how you guys did it. Seriously. The graphics and frame rate defy the limitations of the Snapdragon S4 on my HTC 8X. They're brilliant. Also, all the little control enhancements and interface changes make everything so much easier to navigate. And no in-app purchases! I could go through everything I love about this game so far, but you already know everything in the game. I wish it could be played offline, but it'll definitely pass a ton of time at work. (don't read this, boss! :eek:) Props to you guys.

Last edited:

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Thankyou for updating My Little Pony for 512mb ram,definitely going to check it out and huge applause for removing "internet always connected" requirement in TASM2,I hope you do that in all your games ^_^ (y)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo