Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
With the Modern Combat 5 news, I completely missed that Amazing Spiderman 2 was back in the store. First and foremost, it's finally playable offline! Thanks, Ryan! I am assuming with all the feedback you relay, that you must have been a big part of that. The frame rate is still stuttery but it is way better than the jarring "reconnecting" interruptions from before. Also, the game doesn't automatically crash when switching between apps. I'm literally alternating between playing and writing this with whatever improvements I see. Good stuff.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
@Ryan Are there any plans to release Order & Chaos Duels for Windows 8? I'd love to be able to play it on my Surface Pro.
Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro2_299 using Tapatalk

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
So the bazillion of us that can no longer launch Rival Knights; are we correct in thinking we should just delete this app and forget about it? Because apparently Gameloft has already taken that stance...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So the bazillion of us that can no longer launch Rival Knights; are we correct in thinking we should just delete this app and forget about it? Because apparently Gameloft has already taken that stance...

Dude. Gameloft has a dozen and more games to maintain across at least 4 platforms. Getting to the bottom of a bug and fixing it takes time, especially when it's something only some users experience. They've begun updating their games for WP 8.1 with Spiderman 2 to begin with. I'm sure many other recently released games will follow suit and include fixes for at least the most critical known issues.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
@Gameloft_Ryan hey Ryan can you pass some feedback from me about Asphalt8?
The game is really really awesome as everyone knows but the recent update has changed something I really don't like its that while your playing QUICK SOLO RACE,you only get to play 1 lap which is kinda very quick I mean considering that a level ends within a minute so it kinda gets boring also there ain't no option for lap increasing too. As in previous version you could play at least 2 but I even felt that little considering how great each level is greatly designed and unfortunately you can't discover it properly one time so Ryan its a request from me that can your do this or at least give as option of setting laps manually at least 3 laps???
Thanks and also thank your team too for making great and awesome game!

Yes this is being discussed in Gameloft's Forum with one of asphalts developer itself.. Someone called Fabien from Gameloft! I'l let u knw if they have any plans to implement ua suggestion! This lap thing was posted by someone around a week back only :) ! Fabien hasn't replied! Lets wait! :)

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Everyone are reporting this problem.. Just chill! Gameloft had MC5 to bring out from the curtain! That was a major thing for everyone! So from now there will be lot of updates pushed out since the major one is out! So chill and don't worry!

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Dude. Gameloft has a dozen and more games to maintain across at least 4 platforms. Getting to the bottom of a bug and fixing it takes time, especially when it's something only some users experience. They've begun updating their games for WP 8.1 with Spiderman 2 to begin with. I'm sure many other recently released games will follow suit and include fixes for at least the most critical known issues.

Yup ua ryt! Am waiting for A8's update! Volume has gone crazy in my 620 😢😢😞😞

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup ua ryt! Am waiting for A8's update! Volume has gone crazy in my 620 😢😢😞😞

I'm waiting for some updates too. Blitz Brigade, Dungeon Gems and Rival Knights to name a few. But I know that Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm patient. :)
And MC5 is actually awesome and a great time killer until Gameloft starts pushing out these updates. :)

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes this is being discussed in Gameloft's Forum with one of asphalts developer itself.. Someone called Fabien from Gameloft! I'l let u knw if they have any plans to implement ua suggestion! This lap thing was posted by someone around a week back only :) ! Fabien hasn't replied! Lets wait! :)

Well lets see then...

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for some updates too. Blitz Brigade, Dungeon Gems and Rival Knights to name a few. But I know that Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm patient. :)
And MC5 is actually awesome and a great time killer until Gameloft starts pushing out these updates. :)
None of the above games which u mentioned works on my phone 😄😄! So I don't have to wait for it lol! 😂

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

Alright, "DUDE". LMAO. Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

Last edited:

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Idk if Modern Combat 5 (and gaming in general) requires Cyan to run smooth, lag-free, and with responsive multi-touch, but Modern Combat 5 runs terrible on my Lumia 920. When I run and try to aim, its like my screen is "frozen" from the touch of me moving the joystick and aiming down the sights results in me walking and moving instead of panning and around while aiming. Other things like sound hiss and pops and general slowness and lagginess really makes me not want to buy Gameloft games because its like they don't even optimize the games unless you have the latest hardware with a quad-core SOC.

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Idk if Modern Combat 5 (and gaming in general) requires Cyan to run smooth, lag-free, and with responsive multi-touch, but Modern Combat 5 runs terrible on my Lumia 920. When I run and try to aim, its like my screen is "frozen" from the touch of me moving the joystick and aiming down the sights results in me walking and moving instead of panning and around while aiming. Other things like sound hiss and pops and general slowness and lagginess really makes me not want to buy Gameloft games because its like they don't even optimize the games unless you have the latest hardware with a quad-core SOC.

NL920 has low specs regarding gaming graphics! It packs an adreno 225 chipset! My 620 only has 305 chipset! If u play some high graphics games like MC5 or A8 then in no time ua 920 would be a hot potato! Right? So don't blame Gameloft! They have optimized it very well! The game runs very smooth on my Brother's NL1520! Its ua phone that has the problem so don't blame GL

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
So if you have a Gameloft game downloaded on a Windows 8 device, how do you get the sister version to download on your Windows Phone? Just gives me the option to buy it a second time (example: Modern Combat 5) ???

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So if you have a Gameloft game downloaded on a Windows 8 device, how do you get the sister version to download on your Windows Phone? Just gives me the option to buy it a second time (example: Modern Combat 5) ???

Just tap on "buy". It will then directly prompt you to install instead of taking you to the payment options.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
When skimming through this thread, reading these many complaints, I sometimes think some people were better off playing board games. No RAM requirements, no lags, no waiting for bugfixes and not even any internet connection requirements.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I hit "buy" and it takes me to my wallet.

Are you using the same MS account you used to purchase it on Windows? I purchased MC5 on WP first and shortly thereafter the Windows version, which let me install the game without having to pay again. Should be the very same the other way round.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
NL920 has low specs regarding gaming graphics! It packs an adreno 225 chipset! My 620 only has 305 chipset! If u play some high graphics games like MC5 or A8 then in no time ua 920 would be a hot potato! Right? So don't blame Gameloft! They have optimized it very well! The game runs very smooth on my Brother's NL1520! Its ua phone that has the problem so don't blame GL

The Adreno 225 is quite old, but still should be able to run games smooth. Case-in-point: the iPhone 4s still runs these games smooth and look how old their chipset is. I don't expect to run as fast a 1520 (or any device with a quad core with Adreno 305), but it should still be able to hold its own and not run as slow as it does. The Adreno 305 would run it smooth even without correct optimizations for Lumia devices because it is just that strong of a beast. For older chipsets it would require a little more work and corners cut (perhaps lower shaders and reflections) that wouldn't require so much re-draw, but it would at least result in smoother frame rates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers