Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
CVH-38218-497 thats the ticket
thanks

Sorry I should have specified which ID handle I need >.< You should see a 7-digit code on the auto-response email from us, all numbers no letters. If you don't see that, shoot me a PM with your email address and I can also search our system that way :)

Why do alot of Gameloft games require me to play online?

Like Modern Combat 5 and Rival Knights.
Not everyone has unlimited data.

Why not give the option for offline play?

As Visa Declined mentioned there are a variety of reasons, however, all of these games also work on WiFi so that is an alternative to using your data plan.

Gt racing 2 crashing on my L925. I have reinstalled it 2 times.

Are you running 8.1? If so that could be the culprit. However, if you were running it on 8.1 and didn't experience crashes until recently, please let our support team know using this site: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

Do the Gameloft titles support 1080p??

Good question! I just recently asked the Windows team about this and we actually release games in 720p. One of my coworkers is actually checking to see if we can launch games with 1080p and have that support for higher end devices, specifically for the Windows platform.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Good question! I just recently asked the Windows team about this and we actually release games in 720p. One of my coworkers is actually checking to see if we can launch games with 1080p and have that support for higher end devices, specifically for the Windows platform.
Thanks that's good news :)
because I'm sure you understand it's a little annoying when you have a 1080p device but the games don't support it...

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Plz can you report the developing team of blitz brigade that the servers are really bad...and you most of times it says that no connection...
Ty ! :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks that's good news :)
because I'm sure you understand it's a little annoying when you have a 1080p device but the games don't support it...

Plz can you report the developing team of blitz brigade that the servers are really bad...and you most of times it says that no connection...
Ty ! :)

Yep! This is actually something I'm talking with them about currently. The issue is really hard to diagnose because sometimes it's present 100% of the time, but then when they test later it's only present 1% of the time. So it's a bit puzzling, but the issue is definitely being investigated!

Id: 8316288 :)

Thanks!

Any idea about launching GT Racing 3 for windows phones?

Well, I don't know if we have a GTR3 in the works right now, but you can play GTR2 on Windows if you'd like :)

Hi Ryan, I just want to let you know that for some reason my mc5 squad got ripped off on one of our squad challenges.
http://i.imgur.com/RqsOzeH.jpg
As you can see we have a healthy lead at this point. And then this happens.
http://i.imgur.com/ITSWwDd.jpg
Any idea why that happened?

This is the first time anyone has reported a rankings reset on Squad Events in MC5 on any platform. I'll need to keep an eye out for this and see if it continually happens. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

In the meantime, you could contact our support team to ensure you get compensated for your actual position on the leader boards!

Thanks for the Rival Knights update fixing the app crashing on the splash screen!

One is in the works and ideally coming soon, but I just checked and there wasn't one recently. I'd double check whatever you might have installed and make sure it's Rival Knights :O

euichii

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan is there an incoming update for heroes of order and chaos? I really liked the game but it force closes on me so often. I'm using a Lumia 1520 with 8.1 GDR1 +Cyan.
Thanks

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan so I just switched from the 920 to the 930 and well... I was expecting a performance boost on total conquest since it lagged constantly on the 920 and the 930 has a way better chipset... (sd800)

And to my surprise it lags just as much :( Can you ask the total conquest guys if they are planning on optimizing for newer hardware?
It's a little ridiculous that MC5 runs great on my 930 but TC lags like crazy! lol

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan is there an incoming update for heroes of order and chaos? I really liked the game but it force closes on me so often. I'm using a Lumia 1520 with 8.1 GDR1 +Cyan.
Thanks

We just had a HOC update go out that brought 512mb support, so I'm not sure when the next one will come, but I do know we will offer more support for this game. As a MOBA we look to introduce new heroes, skins, and general game updates, so it's definitely realistic to expect performance improvements as well.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan so I just switched from the 920 to the 930 and well... I was expecting a performance boost on total conquest since it lagged constantly on the 920 and the 930 has a way better chipset... (sd800)

And to my surprise it lags just as much :( Can you ask the total conquest guys if they are planning on optimizing for newer hardware?
It's a little ridiculous that MC5 runs great on my 930 but TC lags like crazy! lol

Yeah, I can definitely ask about it. That's weird!

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan

I have GTR2 installed on my 1520 with 8.1/Cyan.
The game runs OK, but all the text is corrupted. Looks like Hebrew to me. It's a bit of a guess on which buttons to press.

Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss