Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So I saw that Order and Chaos got a new expansion on Android and iOS. When will Windows Phone get it and will it fix the text problem the Lumia 1520? Or if Windows Phone isn't getting the expansion can we at least get a patch for above mentioned text problem?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ryan,

regarding Order and Chaos Duels. I saved up around 1200 runes to summon a private epic boss in order to achieve every single goal and get the according rewards. Since I'm fighting him all on my own, it's of course impossible to kill him ( > 10000 HP). My question is, if it's mandatory to kill the boss to get the rewards I'm after. The description doesn't say so. So I assume I will just have to wait until the event is over and will then receive my rewards. Is this correct?

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I have an issue with MC5 on my HTC 8X running 8.1 preview.

The game runs fine. I complete the first mission and end up on this screen: wp_ss_20140806_0002.png
It stays on this screen for a very long time, all the while my phone is getting hotter and hotter; this is the hottest I've ever felt it. I had the phone charging and the usual red light was on to indicate charging, but as the phone's temperature increased the light started flashing red and green, I assumed this was a warning about the heat so just closed the game and let the phone cool.

I launched the game again and it took me to the main menu instead of starting the first mission as before. I had an achievement for completing the tutorial but it would not let me start the second mission, I only had the option of playing the first mission again. I played it again and was stuck on the same screen telling me to be patient :) After some time and the phone cooking itself, I closed the app and re launched to be greeted by the woman saying I could enter multiplayer etc, but again, I can only choose the first mission.

Any thoughts?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

The game runs fine. I complete the first mission and end up on this screen: View attachment 75621
It stays on this screen for a very long time, all the while my phone is getting hotter and hotter; this is the hottest I've ever felt it. I had the phone charging and the usual red light was on to indicate charging, but as the phone's temperature increased the light started flashing red and green, I assumed this was a warning about the heat so just closed the game and let the phone cool.

I launched the game again and it took me to the main menu instead of starting the first mission as before. I had an achievement for completing the tutorial but it would not let me start the second mission, I only had the option of playing the first mission again. I played it again and was stuck on the same screen telling me to be patient :) After some time and the phone cooking itself, I closed the app and re launched to be greeted by the woman saying I could enter multiplayer etc, but again, I can only choose the first mission.

Any thoughts?

Same on my 930

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes it's on the way but it takes longer because of Xbox certification, I remember Ryan saying this at least like 10 times lol.

No update is coming, I think.
I mean, does it really take months to update an Xbox game??
Rovio regularly updates its Angry Birds games!!!(with Xbox)

So , the moral :
"If there is a will, there is a way"

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
No update is coming, I think.
I mean, does it really take months to update an Xbox game??
Rovio regularly updates its Angry Birds games!!!(with Xbox)

So , the moral :
"If there is a will, there is a way"

Yes it does, unfortunately.
Ryan said an update is on the way, do you really think he gets on this forum just to lie to us?

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
So I saw that Order and Chaos got a new expansion on Android and iOS. When will Windows Phone get it and will it fix the text problem the Lumia 1520? Or if Windows Phone isn't getting the expansion can we at least get a patch for above mentioned text problem?

+1, I know several people in game with these exact questions...

razkal234

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
is their any release date or can you atleast say what month , gt racing 2 for 512mb will be available , i respect gameloft cause their the only devs who support windows phone , it has alot of potential

se4wp8

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, having a real issue with mc5 since yesterday evening. Every time I'm about to join a multiplayer match I get a message saying connection lost, disconnected from server. Any idea what the problem might be? Nothing's different my end.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan GTR2 512 mb ram update?

It's coming, I haven't seen any dates yet.

Hey Ryan

I have GTR2 installed on my 1520 with 8.1/Cyan.
The game runs OK, but all the text is corrupted. Looks like Hebrew to me. It's a bit of a guess on which buttons to press.

Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks....

Could you PM me a screenshot or post it in the thread? I'll mention it but having an example would be awesome. Also, if you haven't yet, let our support team know about this issue. Thanks!

Yes, this content will make it's way to Windows. Again, as I've stated earlier in the thread, updating the game is still something we want to do and I know the team is working on 100%. I recently had a talk with them and due to the large amount of content that needs to be implemented the team is discussing what's the best way to to do it (3 quick major updates, or one MASSIVE update). I'll update you all as soon as I get that information.

As always, I'm really sorry for the extended period of time without an update. MMO's thrive on additional content and as an MMO player I fully understand your frustration.

Hi Ryan,

regarding Order and Chaos Duels. I saved up around 1200 runes to summon a private epic boss in order to achieve every single goal and get the according rewards. Since I'm fighting him all on my own, it's of course impossible to kill him ( > 10000 HP). My question is, if it's mandatory to kill the boss to get the rewards I'm after. The description doesn't say so. So I assume I will just have to wait until the event is over and will then receive my rewards. Is this correct?

Yes, that's the way the mechanic should work. If it's a Time Limited Event, like in our other games, then you'll be awarded the rewards after the event has ended. Let me know specifically which event your participating in and I can check with the game team if you'd like!

The game runs fine. I complete the first mission and end up on this screen

Any thoughts?

Not any off the top of my head, but I'm going to email a game team member today and ask because I haven't seen that issue happen on any platform.

Is there anymore planned updates for Six-Guns? Too bad, the last update was back in February.

Yes, this game is in the same situation as O&C Online, but we do have plans to move content over and get Six-Guns up to speed.

+1, I know several people in game with these exact questions...

See above!

is their any release date or can you atleast say what month , gt racing 2 for 512mb will be available , i respect gameloft cause their the only devs who support windows phone , it has alot of potential

No, I'm afraid I don't have a date or month for that matter for the GTR2 512mb update.

Hey Ryan, having a real issue with mc5 since yesterday evening. Every time I'm about to join a multiplayer match I get a message saying connection lost, disconnected from server. Any idea what the problem might be? Nothing's different my end.

Have you gotten any notices from us in your in-game mail? The only time I've really been seeing an issue like this is when someone was hacking and our system busted them. Let me know!

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan

Here is a screenshot of the text corruption on GTR2 running on my 1520 with WP8.1/Cyan. I have also let Gameloft Tech Support know about the issue.. Thanks.

wp_ss_20140807_0002.jpg

philhachey

Banned
Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Have you gotten any notices from us in your in-game mail? The only time I've really been seeing an issue like this is when someone was hacking and our system busted them. Let me know!

I can confirm that this is happening to almost everyone on the windows os.
None of the 20 members of my squad can connect. And also if I go to the in game global chat that is all anyone is talking about.

I have not been able to play single or multiplayer for over 24 hours now and multiple members of my squad have submitted tickets.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Gameloft_Ryan.
I've been having a problem with Modern Combat 5 in my Lumia 1520. I'm on the mission Breach Rinnoji Temple. But the game just stays at the loading screen. It doesn't progress to the game. I tried playing past missions and it just stays at the loading screens as well. I hope you guys can fix this coz its a great game and I don't want it to go to waste.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that's the way the mechanic should work. If it's a Time Limited Event, like in our other games, then you'll be awarded the rewards after the event has ended. Let me know specifically which event your participating in and I can check with the game team if you'd like!

It's not one of the game events. Players can pay 200 runes and summon an epic boss. They can then choose to make it publicly accessible, so that everyone can fight it, or choose to make him private. In this case the player who summoned the boss can invite friends to help him. I summoned mine private, so that I would have enough time to achieve every single goal (15 wins, 30 wins, 45 wins. 215 damage, 450 damage, 650 damage and so on). I've achieved all of them in the meantime and invited my friends. Since there are only 3 people other than me actively fighting the boss, with 8 hours remaining until he escaped, it's highly unlikely we'll be able to kill him (he still has 9400 health points). So I really hope that it's not required to kill him in order to get the rewards for the goals I achieved. The description doesn't say anything about it, so I think it doesn't matter. But I'm not sure. Well, I'll know for sure in 8 hours. ;)
But I think it would make more sense if rewards for goals could be redeemed right after they're achieved rather than having to wait until the event is over.

se4wp8

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site

Hey Ryan, still experiencing this problem and can confirm it happens on both my phone and my surface pro 2. no messages from you in the in-game mail and I wouldn't even know where to start to hack a game, or anything for that matter!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel