Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
What the hell is happening in this game, I am back to weareone gang from Nokia lumia. I am back from #3 to #25. What the hell, strange bugs in this game

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
What the hell is happening in this game, I am back to weareone gang from Nokia lumia. I am back from #3 to #25. What the hell, strange bugs in this game

That's not surprising. Gameloft absolutely CANNOT release a game without a load of bugs.

It's okay if a new game releases and it has a couple little bugs. However Gameloft games ALWAYS release with gamebreaking bugs like crashing, losing progress, unbelievablelag, etc...

It's unacceptable if you ask me.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
That's not surprising. Gameloft absolutely CANNOT release a game without a load of bugs.

It's okay if a new game releases and it has a couple little bugs. However Gameloft games ALWAYS release with gamebreaking bugs like crashing, losing progress, etc...

I just hope I don't lose my progress, I am already on top of the events. If I lose my progress, I'll just uninstall this game

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Your amount of faith and patients in Gameloft is incredible! Lol

Yes, I am very patient, from 3 weeks, gt racing 2 crashes on my phone, still haven't uninstalled it, if I do I'll lose all my progress & it wont get synced, same goes with some other gameloft games too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12